Excellent and highly praised PDF to DWG converter for your iPhone or iPad. It works with PDF drawings created in AutoCAD applications. Transfer vector graphics and text over to DWG format for editing in professional CAD software programs. Find your PDF document and open it with PDF to AutoCAD, or convert PDFs from your Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive right within our app. Files are converted by our industry-leading converting engines hosted on our servers, so the app won't drain your battery or slow down your phone. After conversion ends, results are downloaded to your device, and files are deleted from our servers.
• No limits on file size or number of conversions.
• Simple and easy to use app.
• Easily share converted files or open them in another apps.
• The converted document is in the .dwg format. You need a dwg viewer or editor to open it.
• Documents which, as a result of conversion, have multiple dwg files are zipped. You need zip viewer or extractor to access them.
• You can convert your PDFs from Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box and OneDrive without even leaving PDF to AutoCAD.
You liked our previous updates - this one you are going to love!
• Beside files from your phone, you can convert your files directly from Gmail, Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive - and now from iCloud too
• You can now rename your converted files
• New Google Sign In supported
• UI that served you well, while staying very familiar, is even better now, stable, polished and optimized
• Bunch of under-the-hood improvements
• Thanks to your feedback, we polished rough edges, and fixed bugs some users were experiencing
• Conversions are improved once again - our servers are upgraded to sci-fi level computational beasts capable of converting complex and scanned files in just a couple of seconds
If you like the app, please let us and others know by leaving a review or 5 stars rate in the App Store.
If you have any questions or feedback, just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be there for you.