Perspectiva is a calendar app providing extensive graphic customization, event mapping, time usage charts, keyword filtering, time calculations, event log and graphics exporting. Perspectiva displays Mac OS X Calendar, iCloud and CalDAV events on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch. Perspectiva features several views including List, Day, Week, Month, Year, Pie Chart and Bar Chart. The tool bar provides Display, Calculations, Actions, Filter, Add Event and Help views. The event activities popover includes Mail, Message, Twitter, Facebook, Copy, Edit, View and Location.
Views and Navigation
• List, Day, Week, Month, Year, Pie Chart and Bar Chart
• Use swipe and tap gestures to navigate to different time views
• Navigation is animated to illustrate changing context
• All views are printable via AirPrint to AirPrint compatible printers
• All views are exportable in graphic PDF format via e-mail
• To hide or show the toolbar at the top with a two-finger tap or tap on the triangle in the upper right corner
Map Integration (Event Mapping Level 1 In-App Purchase required)
• Map view helps display and select event locations on the map
• Perspectiva supports both street address and coordinate location formats
• Coordinate locations can be selected while offline with available cached map data
• Add Event and Set Location options include With Contact, At Current Address, and At Current Coordinate
• Display pins for multiple events on map
• Enter a contact name in event Location field and Perspectiva will look up the street address for map lookups if available
Graphic Customization of Views
• Perspectiva supports Dark Mode in iOS 13 or later, and in-app 'dark mode' in earlier versions of iOS
• Use pinch touch gestures to instantly change the size of the text
• Customize graphic elements for beautiful calendar and chart views and export
• Customize text font, size, color and opacity for event text, titles, and day numbers
• Customize layout of Day and Week views with Time Blocks or Text Listing view modes
• Customize background color, background image and opacity
• For new background images, choose from built-in images, use photos from your Photo Library, or take a picture with camera
• Print or export PDF format
• Perspectiva is compatible with macOS Calendar events, Google, Yahoo and other CalDAV calendars
• Create new calendars and edit calendar titles and colors on iOS 5 or later
• Use the Filter to customize which calendars are visible
• Search calendars for text, and export the results if desired
• User setting for First Weekday: Sunday or Monday
• The Now indicator shows the current time location in the Day and Week views
• Add Event activities include At Current Time, At Next Hour, With Contact, At Current Address, At Current Coordinate.
• Copy filtered event log text, with or without calculations, to the clipboard for use in other apps
• E-mail filtered event logs as CSV (Comma-Separated Values) or TSV (Tab-Separated Values) files
• Export view graphics as PDF format files via e-mail
• Use Copy Text, E-mail, Message, Tweet and Facebook to share single events
Essential Additional Features
• Customize the tab bar at the bottom on the iPhone or iPod touch to use your favorite views
• Perspectiva Help displays several chapters of information for all of Perspectiva's elements
Perspectiva gets new improvements and iOS 13 Dark Mode support:
* To get the benefits of Dark Mode support in iOS 13, choose the "none" Graphics Style in the Display settings view. Then the light or dark appearance will follow the iOS 13 appearance dynamically.
* The app appearance can be further customized in the Display settings in all supported versions of iOS.
* The app appearance can be customized with in-app 'dark mode' in versions before iOS 13.
* Fixed issues with view behavior on iPad Pro with app Slide Over and Side by Side display modes.
* Modernized code for creating events with Contacts.
* Modernized code for picking images from your Photos library for calendar view backgrounds.
* Modernized code Event Mapping (an In-App Purchase). To get Event Mapping in the, choose Location in the Activities view for an event.
We love to hear from users. Email us comments, suggestions, issues... Email: email@example.com