- To support Mac 10.8 and system disks, we suggest to download the free plug-in, Photo Recovery Helper, from
- Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.
Comprehensive photo recovery software designed to recover digital photos, music files and video sources from deleted, lost, damaged or formatted hard drive and storage media. Due to reasons including improper device handling, software virus attack, unpredictable device error and accidental power failure, media files like images, audios and videos will be easily erased from your Mac hard drive as well as removable storage devices covering USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player. And Photo Recovery Pro is the most professional recovery solution for digital media recovery whether files are deleted, corrupted or formatted.
Photo Recovery Pro enables you to get the best quality files back from HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5 file system volumes. Intensive file scanning plus flexible file preview facilitating data recovery procedure so that you are able to restore media files smoothly. Dealing with Photo Recovery, Music Recovery and Video Recovery in a simplified way, with compact file recovering process and easy software operating mode, Photo Recovery Pro is your favorite choice for rescuing images, movies and sound files in all formats.
● Recover photo, music and video files from Mac hard drive
● Recover photo, music and video files from storage devices: USB drive, SD card, digital camera, mobile phone, MP3, and MP4 player
● Support deleted/lost/damaged/formatted files recovery
● Disk formats supported: HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5
● Popular media file types supported: image, picture, music, movie and more
● Intensive scan and analysis on formatted, deleted or damaged files
● Evaluation of recovery results is more assured with preview option
● Efficient and fast recovery of files on Mac OS
1. Fixed the program crash problem during scanning.
2. Fixed the error of partial data recovering failure.
3. Fixed the problem of disk icon display error in Mac OS X 10.8.