Piano Maestro is a fun and engaging piano practice tool for families and teachers. Chosen by Apple as #1 Education App in over 20 countries. Works with any piano or keyboard.
From playing a single note to complete pieces, Piano Maestro helps your student master sight-reading, rhythm, technique and playing with both hands to make sheet music come to life. Fun piano learning for the entire family with positive screen time!
What is included:
- Journey - progress by chapters, rising in difficulty level. Collect SKILL POINTS as you play
- Library - over 2,800 songs & exercises according to level or genre for songs or by exercise type. From classical, pop, rock, TV & movie songs and themes all songs have fun background music
- Method Books - tons of lesson books from leading publishers like Hal Leonard
- Receive a 3-star score after mastering rhythm, timing and sight-reading
- Practice options to learn songs step-by-step to personalize your learning experience
How it works:
- Download Piano Maestro to your iPad, place it on your piano/keyboard and the app will immediately recognize what you are playing!
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your skills
- No piano? No problem! TOUCH MODE also available
Created by music educators, Piano Maestro is used as a resource in lessons by tens of thousands of piano teachers worldwide. Includes many teacher management features, reports and a Home Challenge Center to easily assign and assess homework to increase practice time between lessons, helping students learn faster. Join our thriving Piano Maestro Teachers community on Facebook to get ideas on how to use Piano Maestro in your lessons and to connect with other like-minded teachers.
“This is the kind of app that if I could get in the hands of every single student, I would!”
How the subscription works:
All app users can play several free skill levels. Upgrade to a subscription package at any time
- Subscribers will receive FULL access to the entire app including all pop songs, method books and other licensed content. New content added every month!
Choose from one of the following subscription options.
Parents and students learning without a teacher:
- Monthly recurring subscription for $9.99/month
- Recurring yearly subscription for $59.99/year
- My Studio: full access to all content, for $12.99/month or $9.99/month (annual)
- Studio+Home: Unlocks everything for you and ALL your students, for $19.99/month or $14.99/month (annual)
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period
Piano Maestro is developed by Simply (formerly JoyTunes), creators of award-winning apps Simply Piano, Simply Guitar and Simply Sing. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. Simply are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition:
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents' Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest, sparkling version of Piano Maestro is now out!
This update is HUGE with lots of new goodies. We’ve listened to your amazing feedback and have been working hard to add a bunch of your most requested songs, improved your beloved Teacher reports, polished the “Share The Moment” feature and squashed tons of bugs. Our developers and musicians can now sleep easy!
We’re also bringing the Piano Maestro app you know and love into the Simply family with a shiny, new app icon!
In more detail:
- More amazing songs! A mouthwatering collection of your most requested songs in 2022. Your students can enjoy playing 'Top Gun: Maverick' movie theme, hits from Disney movies 'Encanto', 'Toy Story' and more.
Our developers have worked tirelessly to:
- Improve the speed and stability of your Teacher reports.
- Fix the "Share The Moment" sharing links
- Strengthen app stability with performance boosting improvements and bug fixes.
Keep your feedback coming! Write to us at email@example.com with any questions or issues you find so we can work our magic
The monthly fee is kinds expensive, but a good app for piano beginners.
- iPadOS 10.0以降が必要です。
簡体字中国語、 繁体字中国語、 英語
- © 2022 JoyTunes
- My Studio ¥1,300
- Unlimited Access ¥1,200
- Studio + Home ¥2,400
- Full Access ¥7,400
- Unlimited Access ¥6,000
- Full Access ¥5,800
- Full Access ¥1,200
- My Studio ¥12,200
- Studio + Home ¥21,800
- Teacher Subscription My Studio ¥1,600