The best app to search photos from the Internet. Browse beautiful photos from multiple Internet services arranged side-by-side for maximum efficiency. picTrove 2 finds the highest quality photos, shows a crisp image resized to your device resolution, and saves the original files for later actions. picTrove 2 searches Google, Bing, Yandex, Flickr, 500px, Twitter, Instagram, deviantART and Giphy natively. Searches on Tumblr.com, Blogger.com, Wordpress.com and Pinterest.com are powered through web search for the ultimate experience of browsing photos side-by-side from a total of 13 search services!
* Search query customization: Query each service for exactly the results that you want, with easy slider controls to change settings.
* Side-by-side search: Thumbnails of results from all the services are available next to each other, so you can efficiently find the photo you're looking for.
* Browse Deeper: When you find a photo you like, you can dive deeper into the site or user to find more photos. Both Google and Bing results support website based actions. Flickr, 500px and Twitter results support user actions to find more photos by the user.
* URL share action: While browsing in Safari or other supporting apps use the powerful URL share action to open any website in picTrove to search and see all photos from the website.
* Full image pre-fetching: As you browse through full photos, picTrove downloads the photos ahead of your current place so you don't have to wait for them to load when you get there.
* Slideshow: An automated slideshow mode allows presentations with hardware accelerated OpenGL transition effects
* Animated GIFs are fully supported
* External screen support: Hook up an external screen with Airplay mirroring, or with an external screen adapter and see the full photo on your large TV screen!
* Hardware controller / keyboard support: Bluetooth keyboards or controllers that send up/down left/right can be used to navigate photos in full view
* Saved Photos: You can collect photos that you like within picTrove, for browsing later or for collective actions
* Saved Searches: picTrove automatically saves your search phrases when you navigate to the full view of any result, for easy re-use. Saved searches can be automatically cleared by app settings.
* Passcode Lock: Protect your saved searches and saved photos from prying eyes with an app passcode lock
* Full screen photo viewer: The full screen viewer offers all standard features including swipe navigation, pinch and double-tap zoom
* Extensive display and app customization: Many settings to control exactly what details you want to see on thumbnails and full photo view. picTrove 2 is fully customizable as per your preferences.
* Photo actions: Action buttons in the full photo view allow you to perform many different operations on any photo you like. Share and Open in actions allow you to integrate with any supporting app on your device. Web actions allow you to browse to the photo page in the inbuilt browser, Safari or Google Chrome.
* API for "open URL" integration to search from other apps. 3rd party apps can trigger search in picTrove 2 pro with keywords or browse all images from a website.
* Edit photos with Aviary editor: The powerful Aviary photo editor is included to edit any photo you like, to do everything from color adjustments to Meme making.
* iTunes file sharing: Save a lot of photos in picTrove? Copy the original files to your computer; simply navigate to picTrove 2 pro in iTunes on your Mac or PC and copy to a local folder. Works on WiFi too!
More services, features are always in development.
picTrove requires a fast Internet connection for optimum usage.
Twitter results are available only after logging in with your account.
Please contact us with the inbuilt support email instead of posting bad reviews.
Fixed a problem where sometimes captions would appear garbled instead of showing their correct character encoding.
PicTrove 1 共々、Google の結果だけ文字化けするのが残念。
We've improved results for Google Images in version 2.24. Please update your app and check if the results are better?
Implemened search FIELD is an exercise in torture
Such a positively useful app is handicapped by an irking search field the that requires many back and forth typing, clearing and retyping..
IIntroduce a clean and ready to use field which, upon touch, a large to see, centered and immediately visible search field becomes available.
You have a cat 'n mouse ping pong labyrinth now
iPhone X & iOS11にて発生。
This happens on iPhone X when the picTrove setting -> Scrolling Auto Hides Navigation in -> Thumbnail browser is turned on. Please turn this off and the problem will get solved.
We are working on fixing this problem and will release an update that fixes this soon.