The Platysens Marlin is a swim meter designed to talk to you. This App uses Bluetooth low energy technology to enable the configuration and data synchronisation of the Marlin device.
Account Setup -
A free account setup is required for the use of the App. Data backup to our cloud allows for data to be securely backed up on our servers.
Set up configuration for pool mode or open water mode*. Once completed, the configuration can be transferred to the Marlin device.
Data Synchronisation -
After your swim, data from the Marlin device can be synchronised to the device. Detailed data of your swim can be displayed in the App.
Open Water Courses -
Set up your open water course on a map and transfer to the Marlin device. The Marlin device will provide navigation information to guide you to the destination.
Training Program -
Training programs can be configured in the App and transferred to the Marlin device. When you swim, a friendly voice will help you step through each step of the training program.
Platysens Swim Meter -
This is a companion APP for the Platysens Marlin Swim Meter. For more information, visit us at http://www.platysens.com
*Open water mode is not available on the Marlin-P model
- Added satellite map view in open water workout history
- Fix not able to select "Fix Time" in open water mode configuration
- Open water training program
- Polar OH1 integration. Set your heart rate zone in App. Pair with Polar OH1 and get instant audio feedback from Marlin!
- Support firmware 2.11.1. You cannot update to latest firmware using App version prior to 0.12.0.
- You can now share a snapshot of workout summary to any Apps that accept images. Go ahead and share your achievement to your favourite social media!
- Exporting GPX and CSV files now offers more share options than just email
- Improve program editing UI. When editing sets or steps, simply tap the cell to edit and swipe to the left to delete. Tap the "Edit" button to reorder or delete.
- Display target stroke rate in history
- Added audio feedback option to disable report when tilting your head
- Fix background color not chaniging correctly when selecting pool laps to editing
- Fix yards not displaying correctly in open water workout history
- Fix share button falsely show up in open water workout when only swim.com is connected
- Fix some minor UI issues