2.4.8 fixes a tiny bug that crept into 2.4.7.
In case you missed what was new in 2.4.7, read on...
2.4.7 brings some great new features and improvements to PolyNome.
** Record and export audio direct from PolyNome! **
Tap the Preset name at the top of the main metronome page and choose "Toggle Record".
You'll see the play button turn red.
Whatever plays in PolyNome will be saved to an audio file.
When PolyNome stops you'll get a share dialog so you can import into another app, save to files, or email it to someone.
- You can quickly rename a Preset by tapping the Preset name on the main screen.
- "Insert Existing Playlist" option added to the '+' button on the Playlist page. This allows you to insert the contents of another Playlist into the current one.
- The numbers in the BIG NUMBERS display now bounce to give a better feel of the tempo.
- The Rates displays have been improved. If you have different rates in Met 1 and Met 2 you'll see a "Rates" fader in the mixer. This can be used to visualise polyrhythms.
- Set All Tempos option now works in the Playlist. It's still quicker to just tap the padlock button in the tempo display to lock the tempo of the playlist!
- Fixes to InterApp Audio and Audiob.us compatibility
I hope you enjoy these new features.
If you have time to leave (or update) an App Store review, it's much appreciated and really helps with future development.
Any questions, just get in touch via the App.
Thanks for using PolyNome!
Joe,please come back to japan.
This is what I really wanted.
Finally here.Thank you.I recommend this to all musicians in the world.