Track your baby’s growth with the top pregnancy app for moms-to-be!
Chosen by over 15 million moms, this pregnancy tracker app from the world's most trusted pregnancy brand, "What to Expect When You're Expecting," guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week. Simply enter your baby’s due date (or use our pregnancy due date calculator if you’re not sure) and start tracking your baby’s growth today.
Based on your due date, you’ll receive personalized updates on your baby’s development, expert tips, helpful articles and the latest parenting news. Join a tight-knit community of parents-to-be with due dates in the same month, and get support from an active, caring parent community that shares a post every 3 seconds.
• Personalized pregnancy tracker shows your baby's daily development
• 15,000+ medically accurate articles on every aspect of pregnancy and parenting, from preconception
through the toddler years
• Daily tips, up-to-the-minute health news, and personal stories from real parents
• Week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and baby's amazing development through each stage of pregnancy
• Pregnancy videos showing just what to expect this week
• Search tools to help you find fast, accurate answers for your pregnancy questions
• Special groups devoted to birth locations, interests, medical conditions, parenting styles, must-have baby gear, and more!
Once baby arrives, the app is here to guide you with all the expert advice and personalized support you need for baby’s first year and beyond.
Find support for your pregnancy journey, and know what to expect, every step of the way. We’re here to help! Let’s connect:
This release includes topic-specific content feeds to help with your pregnancy and parenting research. Thanks for choosing What to Expect! It’s parents like you that make the WTE community a trusted source of support for millions.
This app creator clearly has not done a proper user journey research about those who miscarry. If you end up needing to switch to the miscarriage option, which I hope none of you need to do, expect a daily email updates promoting products and giving advices for soon-to-be moms. There is a huge technical issue that should never have been there in the first place. If you create an app like this, be responsible. And answer claims you get.
Very informative and useful
I used this app everyday during my entire pregnancy, it calmed me down and it gave me hints on what to do and to expect as I am a first time mother. Very good, I strongly recommend it to new moms-to-be!
I am currently 27 weeks pregnant and find this application extremely helpful. I first purchased the book What to Expect When You're Expecting and was so happy to find an application that gives me so much information and connects me with other moms to be.
- Everyday Health, Inc.
iOS 12.0およびwatchOS 2.0以降が必要です。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
日本語、 スペイン語、 デンマーク語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 簡体字中国語、 繁体字中国語、 英語
- Copyright © 2019 Everyday Health, Inc.