The best tracker blocking VPN app for iOS, Privacy Pro revolutionizes online privacy. Powerful protection for your iPhone is just a tap away. Our unique Smart VPN technology empowers you with an unprecedented amount of privacy and control over device wide tracking and gives you the ability to encrypt insecure connections, including DNS and HTTP. We strive to provide the best and most usable privacy solutions available. Our pioneering VPN products are designed to offer strong protection without causing any hassles, slowdown, or breakage.
OUR PROTECTION POWERS PRIVACY FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
Disconnect’s privacy technology is integrated into several popular browsers including Mozilla's Firefox and Microsoft's Edge and our apps have been Featured by The New York Times, Washington Post, 60 Minutes, Today Show, Wired, & many more!
YOUR PRIVACY IS OUR BUSINESS, WE DON'T WANT YOUR DATA
Disconnect never logs, tracks, or collects any of your online activity or personal information, except the information you explicitly volunteer (like if you decide to email us).
PRIVACY PRO FEATURES
- Device wide tracker protection, which results in faster page and app loads, reduced bandwidth, better battery life
- Easy to use firewall empowers you to block whatever you want
- Encrypt all HTTP traffic (including in-app and background) to keep your sensitive data secure
- Encrypted DNS lookups prevents tracking of your web and app usage
- See a real-time list of trackers trying to collect your location, phone number, email, and online activity
- Stats dashboard shows what's blocked, along with time and data savings
- Bulk import/export your own firewall rules
- Privacy Pro protects you across all your applications, including all mobile browsers
- Utilizes servers in over 180 locations and 80+ countries to ensure fastest connections
- Blocks invisible tracking and malvertising threats
- Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
- Supports 32 and 64-bit devices
Our Tracker Protection technology is integrated into popular browsers and is now available to block trackers inside all your apps. Privacy Pro blocks invasive trackers by setting a DNS to prevent known tracking domains from connecting. Our tracker protection is solely focused on consumer privacy and we have a well-defined policy, which you can view here: https://disconnect.me/trackerprotection. We are not an ad blocker and never accept money for whitelisting. We give you full control of which trackers are blocked or allowed.
Why secure HTTP and DNS matter? Your device loads thousands of unsecured HTTP and DNS connections everyday. These unencrypted connections are vulnerable to legal and illegal collection of your sensitive information in transit. Our technology encrypts all your DNS and HTTP connections. We NEVER store or log any traffic routed through our servers and don’t track your IP address or any other personal info, except the info you volunteer.
Our mission is to improve the internet and the world by empowering people to exercise their right to privacy.
- We help protect hundreds of millions of people with our tracker protection
- Accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app
- Public partnerships with leading privacy/security organizations including Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and the EFF
Please contact email@example.com to connect with our awesome team.
Improvements to the activity screen for upgraded users: now when Secure Mode is off, Recent activity will hide the Secure Mode chart to show more recent connections on the screen. When Secure Mode is enabled, the chart will be visible (similar to the original behavior).
Thank you for actually caring about privacy. The VPN uses a bit more battery than I’d like, but it might be a good compromise.
Would be great if there were a macOS app too.
EDIT: The app uses way too much battery, and keeps the device awake all the time sometimes. Not sure if it’s a bug, but it needs to be fixed.
EDI 2: I’ve reinstalled the app, and will be monitoring the issue.
Sorry to hear about your experience, definitely not normal behavior. Can you please try turning off protection, uninstalling the app, and then reinstalling? If that doesn’t work would be great to get more details about your device type and iOS version. Any more info to firstname.lastname@example.org would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reaching out and sorry again for any inconvenience.
Awesome update! 👍🏻
- Disconnect, Inc.
- iOS 11.2以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 11.2以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 11.2以降が必要です。
- macOS 11以降とApple M1チップを搭載したMacが必要です。
- © Disconnect, Inc.
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode ¥850
- SmartVPN with Secure Mode ¥3,800
- Premium Toolbox ¥1,220