Prota is a connection point — a smart hub — for your all smart devices as well as popular apps and web services that you can use to create fun and immersive smart home experiences. Monitor cameras, operate MicroBots, control lights and power outlets, create inclusive automation workflows where your devices and apps work side by side automatically.
Prota iOS app provides a means to view and control your Prota hub remotely with your iOS device via prota.space. Download and use this app to easily access your Prota and use home automation stories straight from your smartphone.
Access and control Prota remotely
Download and use the Prota iOS app to access and remotely control all features of your Prota device from an iPhone or an iPad.
Use phone as a sensor for Prota automation stories
Create automation workflows as if you'd be writing a sentence in plain natural language and use your phone as one of many possible sensors. You can trigger specific automation workflows when your phone goes online/ offline, based on your current location and other available phone services.
Get notifications to your phone
Get notified when Prota spots an intruder in your home or when MicroBot Push was used to turn on a coffee maker. With Prota you can setup unlimited number of alerts from a variety of sensors and connected apps.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Connect your phone to Prota over Bluetooth
Use the Prota app to scan and pair your phone with your Prota hub.
- At least one physical device that is running Prota OS.
- Bluetooth function must be available and active on Prota.
- GPS is required in the background of Prota Space app to utilize Beacon(TM) feature
* Improves iBeacon feature(mendatory to update Prota OS, update Stories with iBeacon on either sensors or actors)
* Supports Wi-Fi connection during AP mode for Prota device that are configuration complete.
* Fixes app crash on iPhone 8 and iPhone X through the change on optimization process.
* Using new iBeacon features on Stories app requires:
** Prota OS v0.21.17112817 or later
** Prota Mobile app v1.6.0 or later
Every function don't work!
What are you doing?