"I love Pzizz... Best I've used by a mile" - J.K. Rowling
"Let me tell you, if you do have trouble sleeping, try it, because it really works." -His Royal Highness, The Duke of York
“Give Pzizz a try! Love that app and helps me fall asleep or nap on command.” -Daniel Weinard, Co-founder of Shopify
Featured in The New York Times, WIRED, Engadget, Gizmodo, Product Hunt, Lifehacker, Mashable, Newsweek, Sports Illustrated and more!
“…Hibbert credits the app for helping cure his insomnia and diminish his postgame dependence on Ambien.” – NBA Star Roy Hibbert speaking to Sports Illustrated
“That night, I nestled under my covers, downloaded the full version of Pzizz and turned it on… I was out before 20 minutes had passed and haven't looked back since.” - Jenna Wortham, New York Times
“Pzizz helps you get to sleep faster and get more restful sleep with a combination of soothing sounds and voice cues aimed at helping you relax, destress, and get to sleep. In my experience, it works really well.” - Adam Pash, Lifehacker
HOW IT WORKS
Using the latest clinical research (see our website for in-depth details), the app's patented system plays you "dreamscapes"— a sleep-optimized mix of music, voiceover, and sound effects that change each night, to quickly quiet your mind, put you to sleep, keep you asleep, and then wake you up feeling refreshed.
If you want to sleep better at night or take incredible power naps during the day, this is the app for you! All you have to do is listen to Pzizz. Headphones/earbuds are recommended for optimal effectiveness, but your built-in phone speaker will work too.
Napping has been proven to enhance performance, alertness, and improve your mood. Customize your naps with our specially designed nap narrations. Get rid of that groggy feeling and improve your energy levels.
The focus module is music designed to help you get more work done.
Built around ‘focuscapes,’ environments of sound that help you get in the zone and be productive, backed by the same thorough research we use to create our dreamscapes.
Each focuscape has a ‘focus’ section which gets you into full concentration and a ‘cooldown’ section which brings you back out gently.
WHAT MAKES PZIZZ SO MUCH BETTER?
*Simplicity* Sleep at the push of a button! Unlike other sleep solutions, you don’t have to change your behavior, keep a sleep diary, or limit your activities. Just listen to Pzizz, and enjoy incredible sleep.
*No Side Effects* Our only side effect is sleep! Unlike medications or supplements, you’ll never have to worry about adverse effects.
*Variety* Every time you listen to Pzizz it creates a unique session for you. This ensures your brain doesn’t get fatigued from hearing the same things over and over again, and helps maintain effectiveness over time.
*Highly customizable* Adjust sleep duration, volumes, 3D effect, and voice gender for a fully personalized listening experience. Also: integration with Apple Health!
*Clinically Validated* Pzizz is incredibly effective and clinically validated. Read more about the science behind Pzizz at blog.pzizz.com.
SUBSCRIPTION AND TERMS:
Try Pzizz "Pro" free for seven days. Pzizz offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options, along with a 3-year non-auto renewing subscription for its Pro service. If you chose not to go Pro you can use "Classic Pzizz", which is free.
Your Pzizz subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Read more about our terms, conditions and privacy here:
Pzizzers! We have a new update for you:
• For Pzizz Pro subscribers our new app Soundly is included in your subscription. To learn more go to the top left sidebar menu and tap "More Apps"
• New Dreamscape, "Core"
• New Focuscape, "Rumination"
Love it! + a few requests
This app has helped me a lot with my sleep and naps. Thank you for much!
A few things I see as problems thta hopefully the team can fix:
1. At the end of the nap sessions, the audio suddenly cuts off with a moment of static noise. Please configure it so that it fades out more naturally. (It’s not terrible but it takes away from the experience. Easy fix in my opinion)
2. I’m a musician so I might be a little more sensitive..but some of your soundscapes have:
- too much crescendo to the point that I wake up (forgot which one..but perhaps snowfall?)
- some are too upbeat..even in the falling and sleeping sections (tropic of capricorn I think)
- some have too much dissonance to the point that my mind feels stressed (phoenix, I think)
3. I think the app should adjust the voices of the narrators to be extremely soft during the falling and sleeping sections. Their volumes (my own adjustment) are comfortable during the intro but they keep waking me up after I start to nod off. (In the end, I had to make them stop talking after 3 minutes or so)
4. When going into settings in the middle of a session, is it possible to just keep the session going? It’s kind of jarring to have all sounds stop abruptly.
That’s all :)
Apart from these points, great app! Great job! I’ve even recommended this to a friend already!
Please keep up the good work.
I truly appreciate it!
Thank you for the stars and review :)
1. That doesn't sound right and shouldn't be the case, we will investigate why that's happening. Thanks for pointing it out.
2. I will be sure to pass these points on to our content team :)
3. That's an interesting idea, we will see what we can do about implementing something like that for the Narrations.
4. I understand your point, and we will see what can be done about that. I do believe though that the way our current music engine works, making any changes to what's being played whilst it's still playing causes issues and isn't as simple to set up without any bugs. We are completely reworking out music engine though and might be something we can implement in future updates. We will bear it in mind!
Thanks for recommending us, we really appreciate it :)
I can't fall asleep if Pzizz is not on.
Pzizz is a blessing. I always get a good night's rest with it. Worth upgrading.