Automatically calculates the salary just by tapping or entering working hours.
Automatically computes daily, monthly, and annual salaries.
You can also enter multiple workplaces.
You can inform the apple watch with the cooperation of the iphone calendar ON.
(Preview movie. YouTube:Search for "Roster auto payroll")
- Compatible with all sorts of working arrangements:
- Full time / part time / shift / temporary
- Enter a shift schedule first, and you can get the day’s salary just by touching the schedule of the day.
- Ideal tool to record working hours (overtime hours, etc.) for business people.
- You can record reports and event notes daily.
- Registration of multiple workplace
-- You can keep records of more than one workplace.
-- You can set up work hours and hourly wage per each workplace.
-- You can set up cutoff dates and display work calendars for different workplaces.
- Payroll calculation
-- By setting time and hourly wage, you can check automatically computed daily, monthly, and yearly salaries.
-- Compatible with daily wages as well.
- Shift table creation
-- You can create as many shift tables as you need for different workplaces.
- Free shift entry
-- You can set hourly wage and time even for daily employment or workplace with fluctuating salary system (e.g. year-end and new-year salary) under one shift table.
- Annual salary
-- It shows the total salary earned in a year.
- Cutoff date
-- You can set cutoff dates for salary calculation per workplace.
- Income and expenditure management
-- By entering the amount of tip income, traveling expense, food costs, etc. of the day, you can get the balance of the day.
-- You can record notes daily.
- Link with iPhone calendar
-- You can enter and edit the schedule linked to iPhone / iPad / iPod Touch standard calendar.
-- The alarm notifies you when the start of your working hours approach
- Link to Google Calendar
By linking the standard calendar with Google Calendar, you can integrate the schedule across PC and other smartphones.
fixed some bugs.