Keeping track of patients shouldn't be this hard. Roundr is here to help you create, organize and share patients list securely and safely so you can more effectively plan your busy day and achieve more tasks, at the hospital.
With Roundr, you can create patients, then assign tasks and add clinical images securely. Everything is encrypted on your device! Moreso, your patient list can be shared in an encrypted and password-protected file with other users of the application. You can also print the list to give it to your colleagues for an efficient handover for calls or round duties.
With Roundr, you can:
• Create patients on-the-go and manage them from your device.
• Organize and keep track of all the tasks you have to do for that particular patient.
• Assign reminders and due dates so you will never forget a task
• Import a patient list just by taking a photo of it.
• Identify the patient's health insurance number*
• Add images to a patient without breaking confidentiality and without polluting your photo album.
• Share patient lists with other physicians, residents or interns securely.
*This feature currently only works in Quebec, Canada.
Roundr lite is limited to 5 patients maximum and 20 patient lists or patients identity recognition. Full patient capacity and more patient lists credits can be purchased in-app.
This releases improves iPhone X support and fixes some nice bugs.
Here's the full list:
• Improved stability on iOS 11.2
• Improved the translation in French and the wording in English
• Improved the patient sharing/Import dialog
• Added confidentiality claims to the end of the PDF or WORD patient list.
• Fixed the display issues on In-App purchases screen.
• Fixed the display of empty cell if patient has no information.