- Mamiya RZ67
- Mamiya RZ67 Pro II
- Mamiya RZ67 Pro IID
- Mamiya 645 Pro
- Mamiya 645 Pro TL
- Mamiya 645 Super
With this app you can connect to your RZ Blue Trigger module.
- The app will automatically search and try to connect to a device that is on.
- It will notify with audio of connections and disconnections.
- The buttons and knobs have feedback touch to them.
- You can change modes by changing the knob to adding/removing seconds.
- You can also change Bulb Mode by pressing the B button.
- App should work in background as well, but it might stop connection if you have many other apps running in background as well.
- Maximum electromagnetic exposure for Mamiya cameras is 1 min, if you use more than 55 seconds exposure, your camera will beep for the last 5 seconds and automatically close the aperture.
You have digital counter to keep track of your exposures.
You can change the direction of the exposure counter by long press the circle button between - and +
- Battery levels disappear when new commands where issued.
(Now it remains as long as the device is connected)
- Counter Memory numbers changed when stopping a countdown timer.
(Now you can start a countdown and stop without having your counter memory change)
- B button would remain deactivated after loosing connection to device in the middle of an automatic count.
(Now, after loosing connection in the middle of an automatic count it will return the control to B button)
- After starting any count, it would continue the countdown after loosing connection with the device.
(Now it correctly stops the automatic counter and returns the Knob value to the display)
- Font size for large iPhones.