Sensely is a mobile application platform that engages in natural conversations with patients through the use of a virtual healthcare assistant. The easy to use app allows direct appointment scheduling, managing medications, and monitoring of chronic conditions. Sensely gives patients the drive to be more engaged in their own healthcare and clinicians the tools to ensure patients stay healthy and up to date.
With the Sensely app, patients have several options (depending on their provider) including:
- checking symptoms and connecting with a live nurse if necessary
- managing and learning about their medication prescriptions
- managing chronic conditions such as Heart Failure, Diabetes, Asthma, and COPD
- receiving self care from a rich repository of medical knowledge
- scheduling in-person clinician appointments
- locations of the nearest pharmacies, access to other medical professionals.
* For UK residents, self care is accessed through NHS Choices and clinician advice through NHS 111.
- Improvements to the speech recognition experience
- Bug fixes