Spot It help children to develop a basic skill like an alphabet, fruits, animals and number recognition.The first thing to know about Spot it! is that there is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards
- Develops focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills.
- Symbol Recognition
- Brain - eye association
- Preschoolers learn to identify the letter, number and basic skill with Spot it!
- There is always one and only one match between any two cards; Spot it to win!
- Colorful animals and the variety of images will challenge all ages
Spot it! is the addictive, feverishly fun matching game for every generation.
Spot It - Matching Object Educational recognition game is truly amazing! There is always one, and only one, matching letter between any two cards. Spot it to win! As they search for matches, preschoolers will learn to identify letters, fruits, vehicles and animals, building essential skills for preschool and beyond. There are 3 ways to play with different challenge levels. The rule booklet includes advanced play tips for little learners ready to explore alphabetic order and basic spelling.
Once you "spot", the fun don't stop. Simple to learn, a challenge to win
- add challenges in two cards, three cards and four cards