Stōkt lets climbers create and share problems on any training wall, whether at the gym or at home. View and like problems created by others, see who liked your own, and log your sends, and more.
- Connect with and challenge your friends, or climbers at your gym - see who sends your problems!
- Get notified when someone likes or sends your problems.
Share problems with other climbers.
PERFORMANCE & TRAINING
- Log your sends and attempts and improve your climbing.
- Be creative with your climbing and challenge yourself in new ways.
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your gym wall.
- Climb problems created by your community or create new ones.
- To create a problem, touch the holds you want to include, and publish your climb so you can share with others.
- Measure the accuracy of your grading - see how your grade compares to the setter’s and/or crowd grade.
- Our crowd grade system is unique. Everyone can submit their own grade feel after sending a problem, which is then calculated into the overall crowd grade. Stōkt offers Hueco, Font’ and DanKyu grades.
- Use the Stōkt app to train on your home wall.
- Ask your friends to create problems for you!
- Stōkt fully supports symmetrical walls! You can send each version of a climb, original or mirror, independently (or not, if you haven't trained your weak side properly for a while)
- It’s easy to see which version(s) of a symmetrical climb you have sent:
Gray circle = no send
Half blue circle = only one side sent
Full blue circle = you need a new project!
- More than 1 wall at your gym or home? Add as many walls as you like
- Easily switch between walls using the tabs at the top of the gym screen.
- Take part in competitions at your gym, send climbs, check the leaderboard and win prizes.
- Interested in running a competition at your gym? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- - - - -
There are more than 370 walls on Stōkt and we're always adding more gyms — if you don't see yours please shoot us a message and we'll contact your gym about joining Stōkt!
If you have any questions, feedback, ideas, or just want to say hi, please contact us at email@example.com
Are you ready to get Stōkt?
Added Korean translations