Stack Exchange is a network of 100+ question and answer communities on everything from software programming to cooking, photography, and gaming. With this app you can:
• Read, ask, and answer questions on the best question and answer center in the world
• Track all your interests in one place with the new combined feed view
• Get instant notifications when you receive an answer or comment
This is the official app for all Stack Exchange sites, including Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Ask Ubuntu and Arqade.
New to Stack Exchange? Here’s how it works:
• Anybody can ask or answer a question
• The best answers are voted to the top
• You earn reputation points for every vote you receive
• Unlock privileges as you earn reputation, like the ability to comment or vote
• The community is run by you: moderators are elected, and top users have access to special tools to help moderate
- Fixed a crash on iOS 8 when viewing a second question in the app. I guess I should have dropped iOS 8 support when I said I was going to. This is it though, assuming nothing else breaks.
- Fixed notification routing if you have both this app and the Stack Overflow app installed. (Both apps need to be updated for the fix to work.)
Because you asked so nicely on meta:
- Added dimming and highlighting for wildcard favorite and ignored tags.
- Fixed iPad first-question-favorited label highlighting.
- Fixed sorting filtered by no-answer and multiple tags (any).
- Improved "next answer" button behavior on page breaks.
- Made the "Flag" button still work when flagging fails.
- Better support for image links where the embedded image is scaled.
- Stopped wiping out the default site list when pinning the first site.
- Added moderator diamond to users' account lists.
- Tag wikis match better match the web site.
- Fixed scrolling on wide MathJax.
- Removed errant s's.
If you want your bug featured on the above list (and fixed), please ask on meta. There's a helpful shortcut in the "About" page in the menu.
I want translation function
I cannot use English well.
The app is very good, but...
I wish it had a filtering option of "my tags (unanswered or otherwise), to be more consistent with the browser version, to which I'm used.
Easy to read question and see the update!