You know that feeling when you finish a complex task at the computer. Thirsty, hungry, brain and muscles are tired.
Had to focus hard for several hours. Feel like collapsing on a sofa, and watching a movie to let the brain relax.
Certainly, you don't feel like exercising.
We have that experience too. And we know the consequences when one practices such working ritual for years.
Your neck, back and eyes hurt. You ignore it at first, but the flare-ups return more and more often.
We're here to help. Let our app remind you that it's good to interrupt sitting, and do a little stretching.
First, it might feel irritating for you to get interrupted when your brain is fully focused.
However, soon a habit will develop and you will find it refreshing.
A few minutes of physical activity will relax your brain, and once you return back to work you'll feel energized.
Make this your new daily routine, and your body will be grateful.
We hope you'll love our app. We've forged it with love and simplicity in mind, for ourselves at first. But then we realised we wanted to share the app with the world, so it can help others too.
Visit our website to learn more about the long-term sitting consequences, and how to improve your sitting habits to keep your body healthy.
Don't hesitate to ask a question, we will try our best to help you out. There is a contact form on our web page.
• Optimised for macOS 13 Ventura. On older macOS versions, download StandUp 2.5 from our website.
• Fixed occasionally disappearing app's window while interacting with it.
• The menu bar icon stays highlighted when the app's window is shown.
• The 'Launch At Login' option now registers the app in macOS login items so that it's discoverable by users in the System Preferences.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pavel Lobodinsky
- 769.2 KB
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018-2023 Pavel Lobodinský