The newly updated Star Alliance Navigator is the perfect mobile companion in support of the Star Alliance experience. It provides comprehensive alliance-wide flight information and schedules, worldwide lounge locations and detail, and airport information. It also allows the user to easily manage his flights by introducing Trips, with functionalities such as ride request and weather information.
• Talk with any of our 28 member airlines customer support teams in just one click, with the new “Tap to Call Customer Service” feature
• Tracking your flight is now easier than ever using the “Flight Tracker” feature
• Explore 150 Gold Track locations all over the world by searching under the Trip section
• Discover more about our multi-award-winning Lounges and Contract Lounges
• Stability and performance enhancements – to enable you to have a seamless experience while navigating our app
Very useful, but....
There's no other way to find the flight like this. It is very useful. Only critical bug I know is the calendar. When moving to other time zone after placing the flight info, the dept time and others change with that time difference, and show totally wrong info which is useless at all. Pls revise because It is very critical for the world travelers, certainly the most potential customers for Star Alliance.
Calendar function is useless
Calendar adding function is use less because it is not covering the whole flight time. Just shwing departure time+10 min. Waiting for improvements. Other functions are quite OK.