Understand the world through award-winning independent journalism, expert reporting and multimedia storytelling with the NYTimes app.
iPhone and iPad Features:
• News Alerts: Get notified of major developing stories and tailor alerts to topics of interest.
• Morning and Evening Briefings: Start and end your day with daily digests compiled by Times journalists.
• Your Feed: It’s easy to follow the topics you care about most.
• Podcasts: Listen to audio series including “The Daily” and “Modern Love.”
• The Mini Crossword: Enjoy wordplay every day with the daily mini puzzle.
• Today’s Paper: Find all the stories exactly as they are in the print edition.
• Experience NYT stories through innovative formats, like augmented reality.
• Save articles to read later on any of your devices.
• Multitasking: On an iPad? Get caught up on the day’s headlines while working in other apps.
Apple Watch Features:
• Catch up quickly by reading today’s headlines.
• Receive alerts when big news breaks.
The NYTimes app is free to download, and all users can access a sampling of articles per month, from any section. Subscribers get full access to over 25 sections, plus unlimited access to NYTimes.com.
Digital Subscription Options:
• Basic - unlimited digital access for $14.99 per month or $129.99 per year (save over 25%). Cancel anytime.
• All Access - unlimited digital access, plus access to the NYT Crossword, NYT Cooking, and one bonus digital subscription for $24.99 per month. Cancel anytime.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms of Service: https://www.nytimes.com/content/help/rights/terms/terms-of-service.html
Questions Concerns? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 591-9233. We respond to every inquiry.
* Promotional offers for new subscribers only. Not valid for Digital Access $129.99 per year subscription option. Smartphone and tablet apps are not supported on all devices. NYTimes.com + Smartphone Apps, NYTimes.com + Tablet Apps and Digital Access subscriptions do not include e-reader editions. Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. Other restrictions apply.
In this version we introduce upgrades that will improve the content-loading speed and quality.
We also fixed minor bugs and fine-tuned some features.
Let us know what you think at email@example.com
The app offers thorough overview on up to date news, and whose writings, by and large, are easy to follow.
You'll be charged circa $10 monthly. Despite some acerbic grouses about the fees, New York Times coherently communicates with the world on a neutrally political ground, and therefore, deserves such emolument for the sake of running its evenhanded business.
Home tab problem
Articles disappear from home tab from time to time. A bit annoying. Articles are good though.
Ads and missing features
Even paying for a subscription, I am seeing distracting animated ads, making it difficult to focus my eyes on the text.
Missing a dark mode, though Smart Invert Colors does work.
Once I rearranged the sections in the sidebar, it seems there’s no way to reset them to the default arrangement order.
- The New York Times Company (iDP)
iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
- © 2017, The New York Times Company
- NYTimes.com + Smartphone App ¥1,800
- Basic ¥1,800
- Basic ¥950