A brand new adventure game from Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of the classics Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion! Play as five characters to uncover the surreal mystery of Thimbleweed Park -- a town where a dead body is the least of your problems.
A haunted hotel, an abandoned circus, a burnt-out pillow factory, a dead body pixelating under the bridge, toilets that run on vacuum tubes... you’ve never visited a place like Thimbleweed Park before.
Five people with nothing in common have been drawn to this rundown, forgotten town. They don’t know it yet, but they are all deeply connected. And they’re being watched.
...Who is Agent Ray really working for and will she get what they want?
...What does Junior Agent Reyes know about a 20 year old factory fire that he’s not saying?
...Will the ghost, Franklin, get to speak to his daughter again?
...Will Ransome the *Beeping* Clown ever become a decent human being?
...Will aspiring game developer Delores abandon her dreams and stick by her family?
...And most importantly: how come no one cares about that dead body?
By the end of a long, strange night in Thimbleweed Park, all of this will be answered -- and you’ll question everything you thought you knew.
In a town like Thimbleweed Park, a dead body is the least of your problems.
- From Ron Gilbert and Gary Winnick, creators of Monkey Island and Maniac Mansion.
- A neo-noir mystery set in 1987.
- 5 playable characters who can work together… or get on each other’s nerves.
- Not a walking simulator!
- Satisfying puzzles intertwined with a twisty-turny story that will stay with you.
- 1980s-style telephone hint line gives in-game puzzle help -- if you want it
- A vast, bizarre world to explore at your own pace.
- A joke every 2 minutes... guaranteed!*
- Casual and Hard modes with varied difficulty.
- English voices with English, German, French, Italian, Russian, and Spanish subtitles.
*Not a guarantee.
* Arrows add to tutorial screens.
* Fix for audio dropping when receiving a phone call.
* Small bug fixes.
A great callback
This is a great adventure game. With all the fun and wit of Monkey Island and the weirdness of Maniac Mansion. I am 11 hours in and still enjoying it. It has a lot of references to the old games, but it is still a very original piece. The built in walkthrough system that helps you with the next step is one of the most clever game mechanics I have ever seen, it helps without ruining the challenge.
- Terrible Toybox, Inc.
iOS 9.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
イタリア語、 スペイン語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ロシア語、 英語
- © Copyright 2014-2017 Terrible Toybox, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Thimbleweed Park™ is a trademark of Terrible Toybox, Inc.