Timelogger Plus is a time tracking app that allows you to actively manage and monitor various tasks on your Mac, iPhone, Apple Watch, and iPad securely and updated across all devices with iCloud. It is ideal for freelancing, repetitive daily routines, homemaking tasks, personal projects, or any activity people want to track and control.
Timelogger Plus let you:
▪ Record time using timers;
▪ Synchronize records between devices with iCloud;
▪ Generate PDF reports from custom time ranges;
▪ Input time manually;
▪ Have multiple timers active;
▪ Use it in compact mode for easy to use;
▪ Define billing rates for your tasks;
▪ Define billing rates for your groups;
▪ Export your time entries to CSV;
▪ Create notes;
▪ Create billing notes;
▪ Use Context actions for easy to use;
▪ Add Tags to your Tasks, Time Entries or Notes;
▪ Generate Manual backups;
▪ Archive Tasks, Time Entries or Notes;
▪ Analyze your data from Statistics;
▪ Choose any Color for your Tasks and Groups;
▪ Filter by Groups or Tasks on the Statistics views.
▪ Schedule notifications for running timers.
If you have a question, problem, or need help, please send a support request via e-mail.
Improved the calendar view for easy to use on macOS.
Fixed an issue about iCloud synchronization when a Tag is renamed.
The App could not completely synchronize data between devices with iCloud!
I am reaching out again to let you know that a new update (1.0.7) was released where was identified an issue about Tags on iCloud. This issue could also break the integrity check.
Now that these issues where fixed I would love to get new feedback from you if you would give another opportunity.
Kind regards, Filipe Martins