Toot! is a client for the Mastodon social network. It is beautiful, and full of character and whimsy.
What makes Toot! special?
- It is delightful. It is full of beautiful design, animation, amusing details and hidden treasures.
- It is fast and robust. It caches data locally to let you read without waiting for slow loading, and it remembers your reading position.
- It lets you be as many people as you like. You can easily switch between accounts with a flick of your finger. It even lets you read timelines on instances you are not logged in to!
- It has the cutest icon.
What makes Mastodon special?
- It is a social network by humans, rather than algorithms and corporate interests.
- It is a social network for humans, rather than advertisers and data collectors.
- It is a social network that is humane, rather than preying on your insecurities and worst instincts.
Why does Toot! cost money?
- Toot! shows you no ads, and it collects none of your information, nor does it track any of your habits. It does not try to trick you into doing anything you do not want.
- That means it gets no money through such shady tricks, and relies on you to support its development.
Follow @firstname.lastname@example.org for more updates and information!
Also, many icons by icons8.com.
* A proper native UI for reporting users.
* Blocking entire domains is now possible from the app, and editing your blocked domains can be done from the settings.
* Hopefully fixed a bug where openings message bubbles on the iPad would lock up the UI for some people.
* Fixed a small UI theming issue where some views might use the wrong colours on first launch.
it's nice! but...
this app is very awesome, useful and i like it.
but, this app isn't applied costumed emoji yet, isn't it? that's why i rated ☆4 for this.
i wish applying costumed emoji!
You can still use custom emoji if you know the codes for them and type them in by hand. A picker is planned for later.
The application seems wonderfully designed, I almost feel giddy every time I open it, seeing the animation that happens. I haven’t experienced any issues using it so far, the only thing I can bring up is a request for a feature?
I’m sure there may be reason but is a translation feature possible? Or would it be counter intuitive?
The above isn’t a complaint though though, this application is definitely 5 stars.
The most delightful social media client I’ve ever used
Toot! is one of those rare apps that you can really feel the creator’s care for their craft. It is not just easy to use, it is also packed with whimsy and imagination. Well worth the price.
- Dag Agren
- iOS 10.3以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 10.3以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 10.3以降が必要です。
- 17+ 無制限のWebアクセス
- © 2018-2021 Dag Ågren
- Toot! for Men ¥250
- Toot! is too cheap ¥730