The Total Connect Comfort app allows users to remotely monitor and manage their heating and cooling system – at anytime, from anywhere. Total Connect Comfort works with Honeywell Home Wi-Fi Thermostats and with Honeywell Home Redlink Comfort Systems when used in conjunction with a Redlink Internet Gateway.
With the Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Use the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort.
This release includes bug fixes and improvements including updates to the user interface.