Before you buy, please expand this description and check that your computer matches or exceeds each of the requirements listed.
It is 1864 and Japan is steaming into the modern age; to shape its future, you must take command. On the battlefield show your mastery of real-time tactics, while away from it, utilize turn-based campaign strategy to direct urgent political reform and oversee rapid industrialization.
Take advantage of the change you create; pit Gatling guns against hand-forged steel katanas and launch torpedoes against wooden-hulled ships in spectacular clashes of medieval weaponry and mechanized warfare. Drive modernization further and faster by investing in civil development and new technologies that will open a world of opportunity to your nation.
Important information regarding Total War: FALL OF THE SAMURAI:
The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple Menu on your menu bar:
• All 13” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 15” MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012
• All 12” MacBooks released since Early 2016
• All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012
• All Mac minis released since Late 2012
• All 21.5” iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27” iMacs released since Late 2012
• All 27" iMac Pros released since Late 2017
• All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
• Minimum System Requirements:
◦ Processor: 1.1GHz
◦ RAM: 4GB
◦ Graphics: 512MB
◦ macOS: 10.14.5
◦ Free Space: 36.57GB
Check the Feral website for more detailed specifications.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
© SEGA. Creative Assembly, the Creative Assembly logo, Total War, Total War: SHOGUN and the Total War logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of The Creative Assembly Limited. SEGA and the SEGA logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Developed and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
• Updates the game from 32-bit to 64-bit
• Uses the Metal graphics API instead of OpenGL
• Removes functionality for connecting the game to a Game Center account
• Adds functionality for connecting the game to a Calico account
Check OS and specs first
I downloaded from the Apple App Store and cannot get this game working. ROME works fine. The issue is with right clicking (control & click trackpad, for example) which works fine in ROME but not in SHOGUN2. I can't move anything in Campaign or during Battles. The game opens OK; though on first launch it took 15 minutes!! I have a new MacBook Pro with Yosemite. Been on Total War forum and see Mac users having problems with Yosemite. Mac users .. any joy with this game?
Also, is this game - Shogun 2 OR Fall of the Samurai. Or - Shogun 2 AND the Fall of the Samurai. In game there are 2 tabs and only Fall of the Samurai is clickable when I thought I bought Shogun 2 :-/
This game does look great and the video tutorials are very clear.
It’s just not working 100% at present hence I give a rating of 3/5.
- Feral Interactive Ltd
macOS 10.14.4 以降
イタリア語、 スペイン語、 チェコ語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポーランド、 ロシア語、 英語
- © SEGA. Developed and published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.