Get faster with science-backed training from TrainerRoad. Every indoor workout a rider completes using the TrainerRoad app is based on power and calibrated to their personal fitness level. Along with a vast library of structured workouts, cyclists get access to training plans that tell them exactly what to do to achieve their unique fitness and race goals. It’s power-based training in its most sophisticated and guided form.
What you get when you sign up for TrainerRoad:
• Live performance data that guides you while you train
• Access to a library of structured power-based workouts
• A Career page to track your progress & view critical ride data
• Science-backed training plans designed to help you achieve your specific cycling goals.
• All plans are custom created by Level I USAC certified coach Chad Timmerman
TrainerRoad memberships are $15/month or $129/year. Sign up now at www.trainerroad.com.
Equipment to Get Started Training with Power
TrainerRoad is compatible with the majority of trainers and training devices on the market. To get started training with power, riders can choose from one of three convenient training setups. To check if your equipment is compatible with TrainerRoad, visit the Equipment Checker at https://www.trainerroad.com/equipment-checker.
Have a question for us? We’re here to help!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
• iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus
• iPad: Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
• iOS 8.0 or greater
• ANT+ requires a Wahoo ANT Key. Other ANT+ dongles will NOT work at this time. iPhone 5 or newer and iPad Mini, Air and newer also requires an Apple lighting to 30 pin adapter for the Wahoo ANT key.
- A few minor changes to the way devices are recognized and calibrated.
- Fixed issue where Tacx Flux 2 wouldn't pair over Bluetooth.
Easy to use
Awesome library of training plans to choose from and the calendar makes following the plan and picking the right workouts easy. Seen good gains over my time using it. App works great during the workouts. Hard to flaw it. Love it.
Out of date and boring!
Used TR for about 4 years until I realized that their methodology is very outdated and that there are better options available on the market that are more effective, more engaging and often less expensive. TR guys are behind the times and although they offer a nice use interface the training programs are based on 90’s thinking and boring as hell. They have no real coaching credentials yet act like they are the cutting edge of the science. Zwift is very engaging and also offers training plans and Rouvy has intervals and video rides. Xert is probably the best training system on the market for the dedicated cyclist. TR has a podcast that preaches poor nutritional advice. FastTast from VeloNews is THE podcast for serious cyclists. They have top guests from the cutting edge of cycling who openly contradict much of what TR preaches!
Workout portion is great but calendar is broken
The structured work outs are great but the in app calendar is broken.
The app instructs you to manage sessions using the website but planned future sessions do not get synchronized back to the app meaning you have to manually look up the activity every time.