AN EASIER TRIP, EVERY TIME
This isn’t your average travel app. Imagine checking one place for everything, and knowing about things before they happen. See why life without TripIt is a distant memory for millions of travelers.
YOU HANDLE THE BOOKING, WE'LL TAKE IT FROM THERE
Unlike other apps, it doesn’t matter where you book. TripIt can manage it all. As soon as you book a flight, hotel, car or other reservation, simply forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll instantly create a master itinerary and map view of all your plans.
ACCESS AND SHARE YOUR PLANS IN AN INSTANT
No more frantically searching through your inbox for important details like when your flight gets in, or your confirmation number. Get to them instantly in TripIt, even when you’re offline. With Siri shortcuts for iOS 12, you can even access those details hands-free! Plus, we make it easy to send travel plans to your calendar, or to anyone you choose.
Manage all your plans for free with TripIt, or for about the price of checking your bags, upgrade to TripIt Pro to get stress-free travel all year long.
When you upgrade, TripIt Pro will do all this for you (and more!):
WHILE YOU'RE PLANNING YOUR TRIP
• Help you find a better seat
• Monitor for flight refunds
• Remind you when to check in
BEFORE YOU'RE OUT THE DOOR
• Tell you when to leave for the airport
• Send real-time flight alerts
• Let you know how long the security lines are
WHILE YOU'RE ON THE MOVE
• Provide interactive airport and terminal maps
• Send terminal and gate reminders
• Tell you baggage claim info
TRIPIT PRO SUBSCRIPTION
• Canceled travel plans? With Auto-Import turned on, your canceled flight, hotel, or car reservation emails will be forwarded to TripIt for you, and flagged for removal from your itinerary.
• We redesigned the TripIt app for Apple Watch. Now you can see your upcoming trips, itinerary timeline, and view the details of a specific travel plan.
• We support additional complications for your Watch face. Try one out to see your upcoming travel plans and quickly launch the app on your Watch. Visit our Help Center from the More tab for details.
• We fixed a bug that would sometimes sign you out when you reopen the app.
Not as good as WorldMate was
It sometimes gets some flight details wrong, like departure time! I guess because its auto-tool is pulling the data incorrectly. It also keeps combining trips automatically that should be separate. All in all requires lots of manual intervention and quality checking, which was never an issue with WorldMate. Unfortunately, this seems the least poor app available right now. But as it stands, will switch soon as something better comes out.
WorldMate was better however....
The domestic flight schedule did not updated as Flight tracker app did. Departure times was totally wrong until I realized it has been changing for more than a month before. I almost missed my flight. Some style of e-ticket file did not automatically read, so I had to add my flight schedule manually. As a replacement of WorkdMate, this is must be the best one however I am not very happy about this recent betrayal.