Typeeto is an app that enables you to use your Mac keyboard as a Bluetooth keyboard for other devices such as iPad, iPhone, Apple TV, Android device, etc. Now use a full-scale keyboard to type in a text and it will be displayed real-time on your device screen. You do not need to install any other apps on your device – just connect it to Mac and start typing.
With Typeeto you can:
• Write long messages on Mac and send them from mobile devices
• Copy-paste a text from Mac to connected devices
• Use a full-scale keyboard to manage your Apple TV or game consoles connected to TV (except PS3 & PS4)
• Manage music playback on your devices
• Connect any number of devices to Mac
• Switch between devices in a single click or a hot key press
• Save your time & effort - you do not need to set up an extra keyboard separately
To start working with Typeeto follow this 3 simple steps:
• Turn on Bluetooth on Mac and a device you’d like to connect, make sure that both of them are discoverable
• Go to Bluetooth settings on Mac and pair the device
• Connect your device to Mac. Remember that for iOS and Android devices connection has to be initiated from them first.
That's it! Your device is connected - start typing away.
• Select between Dark & Light themes
• Make use of sound effects
• Designate a hotkey to each device
• The device’s type is detected automatically, but you can always change it in Preferences
• Enjoy our cool animation :)
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us on email@example.com. We are happy to help you. Your feedback is welcome; we assure it will be taken into account in our next release.
Fixed: Japanese localization.
I can’t change the language unless I disconnect, change it in the iPad/iPhone virtual keyboard, and then connect again.
I saw the others comments in Japanese and it seems all related. Not a bug, just a design issue.
This litle detail is what will make us use it or not, so I suggest the to find a solution for that…
I will let it one star because I paid too much for a keyboard tool that can’t let me change the language properly.
But I will put 5 star as soon as this issue is solved.
使えることは使えるが，BT で接続した Mac mini から利用する状況では，やはり仮名漢字変換が間に挟まると，その変換状況はiPhone側のテキストフィールドで確認する以外にない．でも，Type2Phoneよりも使えると思う．