University of Dayton Magazine is an interactive edition of the University of Dayton’s award-winning flagship publication for alumni and friends. Multimedia video and audio features and active hyperlinks bring readers sights and sounds from across the University of Dayton community, supplementing the stories that entertain and engage readers intellectually and emotionally. The print version of the magazine is published quarterly by the office of university communications for alumni, faculty, staff, benefactors and other friends of the University of Dayton, a Catholic, Marianist university in Dayton, Ohio.
- University of Dayton Magazine is published quarterly and offers a Free Subscription and does not expire.
- After sign up, this publication will be available on all devices associated with the user’s Apple ID.
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- BlueToad, Inc
- 37.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Free Subscriptions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.