Create, prototype, collaborate and bring your ideas to life with the widget design platform everyone is talking about.
• Design like you always imagined •
The complete workflow and every part of the app have been designed to give you everything you need to create the best widgets possible.
• Bring your ideas to life •
From pixel-perfect icons to hundreds of data sources Widgy is the perfect tool to design, create, test, and iterate.
• No templates •
This is not another "customize the template" kind of app. You add elements, position them, pick their appearance, and what kind of data they use.
• Fast, powerful, and just the right amount of everything •
Turn your ideas into a stunning reality, faster. Widgy is packed with tools to help you effortlessly design any kind of widget you like.
• Create high-fidelity designs for any screen •
Due to grid design and smart tools, your widget will look great on other devices too.
• Keep everyone in sync •
Share your designs in form of QR code, JSON, or a tiny file.
NOTE: Widgy optionally integrates with Apple Health. This integration is used to display your data if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgy to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
As with Health, all other permissions for Widgy are optional and are there just to show you the data you want to be displayed.
The long wait is finally over, we finally got the weather! And it works as text, images, symbols, and charts!
Widgy has also been internationalized, which means that we can translate the app to other languages. At the moment the app has been translated into Croatian and Korean. If you wanna see Widgy in your language, you can help with translations!
Smart Symbols are a thing now. If you're not familiar with that term, smart symbols are dynamic symbols that reflect some data and bind images/symbols to that data. For example, you can use the battery smart symbol, and the symbol will adapt to your battery percentage. No more messages/unicode hacks needed!
Speaking of Symbols, go to Apple SF Symbols and scroll to the bottom. We now have colored SF Symbols.
Text data sources got a few upgrades too!
You can now display your current city. That comes in handy with Weather, doesn't it?
Date and Time now have the option to manually enter the desired date/time, but don't type in seconds, cause that won't work as expected.
Last but not least, we have a daily horoscope, if that's your thing.
Some bugs have also been squashed, and some things improved:
• Health should now show data more reliably (note that there still might be some cases where data is not showing correctly, but should generally be better than before)
• Sun And Moon data have been revamped once more
• More memory efficient undo (limited to 50 "smart" steps - the deeper you go to older undos, the lower the time resolution)
• If you have disabled Bluetooth, that nagging popup shouldn't appear anymore
• Spelled Out Time doesn't have a suffix anymore
• Added 12-Hour (AM/PM) Spelled Out Time
• More photo albums in Random Photo From Album data (and also A-Z sorting instead of Z-A)
• Added shared cookies to Web Screenshot (so you can for example login to Facebook via Widgy Web Screenshot browser, and display your feed screenshot in Home Widget)
• Added Web Screenshot with a 2-second delay (for pesky websites that load content after reporting that website has loaded)
• Minor tweaks to Tap Actions
• Improved location handling
• Fixed copy/pasting of layers that have references to custom colors/gradients
• Charts can now display negative numbers (most notably the weather in celsius)
• Improvements to data fetching (leading to less data related bugs)
Thanks for excellent widget app!!
Please forgive my poor English. Because I'm Japanese and I don't usually use English. And I'm sorry if I was being rude.
I think it's the greatest Widget App in history because we can dispatch various items in this app that users are free to taste! Thank you so much for making this app.
I like this app very much, but may be very greatly sad in only one!
Why is the time on the 24-hour clock only in minutes and seconds between Midnight and 1:00? I want you to be able to display hour as “0”, for example 0:15:47.
If you could implement these functions, I would love this app any more.