With Widgy, your home screen becomes YOUR home screen. You can make any kind of widget imaginable that perfectly matches the rest of your aesthetics. All the information you need can be easily surfaced through a widget that you designed. You don't have to clutter your screen with the information you don't want, it's just what you want, how you want it.
• It's simple to make a widget •
You don't need to be a professional designer, you just need to know what you want. Once you figure that out, it's a matter of letting your creativity flow. Just add an element, pick a data source, throw on some effects, and put it where you want. Then repeat to add another element. After a while, you'll have a perfect widget, and all you need to do is to assign it to a widget slot and drop it on your home screen. There it is, marvelous!
The Widgy editor only has two parts. The preview and the layer list. When editing a layer, you get a couple of different sections that let you tweak the appearance and data of that layer. Each section has several special things you can do to the layer. The Preview will always show you a live display of exactly how the widget will look on your home screen, so you don't have to constantly go back and forth between the editor and home screen.
• Everything you need •
Widgy provides all the different elements that you would ever need to make your widget perfect. Along with that, there are all the data sources you could ever need, everything from system info to weather. And with all these data sources, there are several ways to display the data, whether it's a text, a nice chart, or something else.
• There's no limits •
This isn't an app full of templates, everything is 100% customizable and interchangeable. It's your widget, and you choose how to make it. The only limit is your imagination.
• Sharing and discovering is easy •
You can privately share widgets with your friends or publicly with all Widgy users, all with a couple of taps. You can share your widget as a URL, QR Code, JSON data, a file, or you can publish it to be shown in the Explore section for all the Widgy users to see.
Other than the Explore section, Reddit (r/Widgy) and Discord communities have produced thousands of Widgy widgets so far. So if you just want to browse widgets or if you need some inspiration you can get that too!
NOTE: Widgy optionally integrates with Apple Health. This integration is used to display your data if you select one of those widget types. Permission for Widgy to access this data is controlled through the Apple Health app.
As with Health, all other permissions for Widgy are optional and are there just to show you the data you want to be displayed.
New layer - Apple Gauge with 5 distinctive designs
• Added "Daylight, Night, Daylight/Night Remaining" as text data
• Fixed the messages spelling error "calendErNoData"
• Sun And Moons Solar Noon Time (renamed to Sun Transit) should now work properly
• Finally fixed the problem with the date language setting to weird languages (this will once again reset the date language to auto-detection)
• Reminders "Time Until" should now work properly
• 1-Segment Info Daylight, Night, Daylight/Night Remaining should now work properly
• Fetching the weather should not freeze the widget loading anymore
• Updated the transparency cropper light/dark mode shortcut link to a dynamic server-controlled link
• Added current time to timeline scrubber
• Faster search in the Create tab
• Text data sources (zzz/zzzz/ZZZZ/Z/ZZZZZ) now displaying proper time zones
This app is extremely good because you can make your own widget almost freely. In addition, you can make the widget pseudo transparent. I especially like it.
But I noticed that, when I put my own widget with pseudo transparent background, the app shows where to put it and says that I cannot put it to a half position(I cant express it in a good way...).
So I would like developers to implement it.
I have paid for this application but there are still many bugs in it, including the slow status change on the battery widget, wifi, weather and others. The application shortcut feature is also not satisfactory because you have to enter the widgy menu first before entering the destination application. Widget lock feature on screen makes widget accidentally open. widgy writing on the screen is very annoying
- Woodsign jdoo
- iOS 16.0以降が必要です。
- iPadOS 16.0以降が必要です。
- iPod touch
- iOS 16.0以降が必要です。
- macOS 13.0以降が必要です。
日本語、 イタリア語、 オランダ語、 クロアチア語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 ルーマニア語、 簡体字中国語、 繁体字中国語、 英語、 韓国語
- © Woodsign 2022
- Small/Medium/Large Slots ¥800
- XL Slots And iPad Transparency ¥160
- Unlock Lock Screen Slots ¥650
- Watchy Slots ¥800
- Widgy Tip ¥160
- Widgy Tip ¥800
- Widgy Tip ¥320
- Widgy Tip ¥1,600
- Widgy Tip ¥480