Play World of Warcraft? The WoW Companion App lets you make the most of your time in Azeroth from wherever you are.
LEAD ADVENTURES: Send your covenant companions on adventures through the Shadowlands, all while you’re on the go. Compose your party, strategize your board layout, collect rewards from completed adventures, and keep your companions healthy for their next adventure.
TRACK WORLD QUESTS: View active World Quests, Callings objectives, and available rewards from directly within the app--then use this intel to plan your activities once you’re in-game.
STAY CONNECTED: Chat with friends in-game via the Guild and Communities feature, follow the latest World of Warcraft headlines and news articles in the News pane, and plan for raids and events in the Calendar.
BATTLE THROUGH MULTIPLE CAMPAIGNS: Organize your forces in the Shadowlands, Battle for Azeroth, and Legion, including missions & followers systems, research trees, and more!
EXAMINE YOUR CHARACTER: Inspect your characters' weapons, armor, and other character information. Keep tabs on their power and help plan which pieces of gear you want to go for next.
**To use all the features of the WoW Companion App, you must have an active World of Warcraft subscription and characters of an appropriate level. Players without an active subscription will be able to log in to the app but not select any characters.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
© 2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Battle for Azeroth is a trademark, and World of Warcraft, Warcraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
• When Shadowlands launches, players will be able to play Adventures and manage companions in the app after the Adventures system is unlocked
• When Shadowlands launches, Shadowlands maps, World Quests, and Callings will become visible after the player has joined a Covenant Sanctum
• Fixed an issue with Mac'Aree World Quests failing to display
• Fixed an issue with Legion and Battle for Azeroth mission success chance and bonus loot displaying incorrectly or disappearing
• Fixed an issue with character level up from Legion missions displaying the incorrect level
• Reverted character sorting algorithm back to "descending level" followed by "alphabetical".
• Developers' note: We initially changed the character sorting algorithm from "alphabetical" to "most recent" alongside the character favoriting feature in response to feedback from players who had trouble keeping track of multiple identically-named characters across different realms. However, we've received feedback that the new algorithm is more confusing so we are reverting the algorithm change as Character Favoriting helps mitigate the original issue.
need more feature
I wanted it previously version wow
On Warload of Draenai, I thought wanted to use this application. This is nice application, I never launch WoW every hour. So become I am happy!
I have two complaint with current version of this application. One is, notification sound volume is too BIG! I'd like to control volume and to change to the sound which is calm one. Two is, Icon badge is still on , if I opened this application and viewed something.
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
iOS 11.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。
イタリア語、 スペイン語、 ドイツ語、 フランス語、 ポルトガル語、 ロシア語、 簡体字中国語、 繁体字中国語、 英語、 韓国語
- © 2020 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.