Instead of sifting through the clutter to find stories, our USA TODAY app will do it for you. From your interests and passions to the sports teams you cheer for – you’ll always stay updated, informed, and instantly notified about breaking news you want to know. Here’s how.
• Personalize your news: With My Topics, you choose what you want to read about, and get notified when there's something new.
• Be the first to know: Turn on breaking news alerts so you always know what’s going on.
• Eliminate interruptions: Get the same great storytelling with no ads for just $2.99/month. Try it with a 14-day free trial*.
• Relax with games and podcasts: Play the daily crossword and sudoku (iPad only) and listen on demand to your favorite USA TODAY NETWORK podcasts.
• Unplug with quiet time: Just because USA TODAY’s award-winning content is updated 24/7, doesn’t mean you have to be
• Local weather updates: Know if it’s time to grab the umbrella or the sunblock before heading out for the day.
*Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.usatoday.com/terms/
Questions or comments? Visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps or email USATODAYmobile@usatoday.com
• We've made some updates to My Topics to help you follow the latest news related to the 2020 election. Get updates on the candidates that matter to you today!
• Opinion articles are now more clearly labeled.
• As usual, we're fixing bugs and improving performance.
Easy to use, fun and awesome.
As many of user mentions, new updated version is a mess. I tried to
update 5 times, but fail to restart. It was very useful and good application though. Updated version is too fancy
and prefer to back to former one.
More international news needed
I want to read more international news because what’s happening in the rest of the world is bound to affect the US and vice vasa. It would be more wonderful reading experience if I could read more readable and concise global articles on the USA TODAY than those in the NY Times and the WP.
- USA TODAY
iOS 10.0以降。iPhone、iPad、およびiPod touchに対応。 Apple TV.
- © 2019 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Co., Inc.
- USA TODAY Ad-Free Monthly ¥350