Visitors to the Yokohama History Museum will explore over 30,000 years of Yokohama’s history from Primitive Period to Modern Period, touring the circular gallery of permanent exhibition under the theme of "daily life and social history in Yokohama." The Museum also has a thematic gallery to showcase special exhibitions related to archaeology, history, folklore, and art of Yokohama.
Adjacent to the Museum lies the Otsuka-Saikachido Relics Park (National Historic Site). Visitors can relive 2,000-year-old Yayoi Period in the Relics Park where a moated village, pit-houses, and the villagers’ cemetery are reconstructed.
Yokohama History Museum Official Guide App provides visiting information and guide to the permanent exhibition with images and text descriptions. On-site users in the Museum will also have access to audio guide and videos. Languages available for audio guide subtitles are Japanese, English, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), and Korean.
1. Descriptions of the Permanent Exhibition Gallery and Exhibits
• Information on each historical period and must-see objects.
2. Visiting information
• About the Museum, opening hours, closing days, admission, and directions.
• Information on special exhibitions and events.
Notice to the Users:
• Audio guide and videos are for on-site users only.
• Be sure to wear earphones inside the Museum.
• Phone calls are not permitted in the galleries.
• Keep a safe distance from the museum exhibits and visitors nearby.
• Objects viewed on the app may not be displayed in the galleries when loaned out to other museums.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- People Software Corporation
- 144.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © People Software Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.