Curofy is a non-intrusive medical app exclusively for doctors. It enables them to stay updated in the field with medicine with medical journals and clinical case discussions among peers helping them deliver their best in their practice. With eminent doctors from AIIMS, Fortis, Apollo, Medanta on the app, it provides an amazing opportunity for juniors to seek guidance on a wide range of topics.
- Discuss clinical specialty focused cases with other Doctors. Every day more than 300 cases are uploaded on Curofy
- Connect with doctors from specialties like Cardiology, Dermatology, Radiology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Internal medicine, General Practice, Dentistry, Endocrinology, Pathology, Pulmonology, Sexology, ENT, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Gastroenterology and many more
- Get the latest medical guidelines and announcements from IMA. Also stay informed about the latest IMA events and CMEs through the app
- Get career advice from experts. Stay ahead with MD, PG exam preparation tips
- Get the latest news on the Conferences like APICON, ASICON, AICOG held in different parts of the country
- Get latest medical jobs and apply with a single tap. Get updates on government jobs. We have jobs across all major specialities and super-specialties from all major hospitals in the country
- Search for colleagues, old classmates, alumni and connect with them instantly
- Showcase your profile and get jobs and career opportunities
- Read latest medical news, interesting cases and stay aware of the latest happenings from sources like WebMD. Read content from medical journals such as BMJ, Research Gate and discuss interesting cases.
- Curofy has been featured on CNBC, Economic Times, Indian Express, Yourstory, Business standard, Financial Express, docndoc, Pharma Asia, Times of India etc. and is hell bent on easing a doctors’ life!
- We are exclusively for doctors!!
Facing any issue with installation or usage? Please get in touch with us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
- 911 India Healthcare Private Limited
- 201.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2015 911 India Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.