Just like the physical shape sorting puzzles of old, Exo Pexo Shape Sorter helps kids learn to recognise shapes of different sizes and colours and match them with their corresponding hole. With simple movements based on fun physics, kids can drag, flick and bounce their way through puzzles of increasing complexity.
Play and Learn Features:
- Match shapes with different colours or sizes, or mix n’ match both
- Cool sound effects when a correct match is made
- Movements based on fun physics - drag, flick and bounce shapes!
- Gender neutral characters, words and colours
- Three difficulty levels
- Control your child’s playtime from 1 minute to unlimited free play
- In-app volume control for effects, music and spoken words
- Play online or offline - once downloaded, no internet access is needed
- Designed by teachers and parents - recommended for toddlers and preschoolers
- Child safe COPPA compliant
- No in-app purchases or third-party advertising - learn safely without distractions
Play more with Exo Pexo and love to learn, for life.
Exo Pexo make digital toys for young people that help them learn and explore the world around them through play. We believe that at an early age (and at all ages) the best learning journeys are the ones that are fun, shared and promote positive educational outcomes. It’s our goal to encourage kids to love to learn, for life.
Thanks to your feedback we've made some improvements!
- The blue shapes now stand out more clearly - we've mixed up the backgrounds so that all colours are clearly visible.
We'd love to hear from you! Reach out at https://www.exopexo.com/contact/
Love to learn, for life!
- the team at Exo Pexo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.