Keep up to date with developments in the field of diabetes research even faster, with complete issues available in the new app. Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
▶Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
▶Rapid access to breaking research: Early View articles updated as they publish
▶Adjustable text and table sizing with “pinch and zoom”
▶Download articles and issues for offline perusal
▶Email and social media sharing tools
▶Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
▶Convenient alerts when new issues are available
Journal of Diabetes Investigation is your core open access diabetes journal from Asia; the official journal of the Asian Association for the Study of Diabetes (AASD-endorsed/affiliated by 20 societies across Asia). The journal publishes original research, country reports, commentaries, reviews, mini-reviews, case reports, letters, as well as editorials and news. Embracing clinical and experimental research in diabetes and related areas, the journal includes aspects of prevention, treatment, as well as molecular aspects and pathophysiology. Translational research focused on the exchange of ideas between clinicians and researchers is also covered.
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- 23.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Journal of Diabetes Investigation content updates
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.