Jumia food delivers from thousands of restaurants across 11 countries directly to you.
Have your favorite meals in the city only one click away and with a fast delivery straight to your door.
Give a look to restaurants’ complete menus along with restaurant pages including profile picture, phone number, address, opening hours, payment methods, geographical position and ratings/reviews.
HOW IT WORKS: SIMPLE AND FAST
1) Hungry? Enter your location and find restaurants that deliver to your address
2) Select your restaurant or the type of cuisine you want
3) Enter your delivery address and pay online or cash on delivery
4) Track your meal preparation and enjoy speedy delivery!
5) Rate and review the whole experience
FEATURES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE
- Browse meals from pick listed restaurants near you
- Order your lunch and dinner wherever you are
- Track your order and get updates on the preparation and delivery time
- Save money with our exclusive deals, vouchers and promotions
- Pay using secure and fast online payment methods or pay cash on delivery
- Doubts? The Live Chat with our customer service is here to help
- Make the most of the Free Delivery option (only on selected restaurants)
- Sort based on rating, budget, opening hours, delivery time, delivery fee, minimum order amount, vouchers acceptance.
GH Accra, Tema
KE Nairobi, Eldoret, Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru
MA Casablanca, Marrakech, Rabat, Agadir, Meknès, Tanger
NG Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt
TZ Dar es Salaam
UG Kampala, Entebbe
Kebab, jollof rice, yam soup, chinese food or spicy Indian, Italian pizza or pasta, fried chicken or juicy burgers, we always partner with the best restaurants to provide you with the richest variety of cuisines.
Watching a football game with friends? Want a romantic moment with your partner? No time or not want to cook?
Whatever your appetite is, we put great local food all in one place:
- American, Continental, Mediterranean
- African (Nigerian, Ivorian, Ethiopian, Moroccan, Ugandan, and more)
- Asian (Indian, Lebanese, Thai, Turkish)
- Oriental (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Sushi, Ramen, Noodles, Vietnamese)
- Shawarma, Burgers, Kebab, Couscous, Wraps, Sandwiches
- Fast Food
- European (French, Crepes, Italian, Pizza, Pasta)
- Meat (burgers, steaks)
- Salads and Soups
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Mexican, Brazilian
- Breakfast, Smoothies, Fresh Fruit Juices, Bakery and Cakes
- Coffee, Desserts and Ice Cream
EXTRA: OTHER BLOGGERS’ REVIEWS
“Their service is fast, reliable and easy[…]they managed to make food delivery fun and so convenient!” - by ConnectNigeria
“It’s an easy to use app that gives you numerous choices, signing up is easy and happens when you are ready to order.” - Techweez
“The app gives the users the fastest way to order food with a smartphone or a tablet.” - Kachwanya
“I had never ordered food online and my reservations were because I always thought that it was expensive. After going through the Jumia Food website, I realized that I was wrong.” - TheWineAndFoodReview
For more information:
Côte d'Ivoire: https://food.jumia.ci/
We have a new amazing 3.1.0 version of the Jumia Food app available for you! Discover what changed:
- Performance and stability
We are looking forward for your feedback! Your feedback and ideas can be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I appreciate the convenience brought by the app. I would like to be able to save more than one frequently used address. And if a restaurant is non responsive, the response time from the customer care team should be shorter. The live chat also needs to be easier to use for mobile, the typing function doesn’t pop up immediately unless the help desk chats first. However, I look forward to continuing with the service with continuous improvement.
Great app but service is going down!
I use the app a lot, but it the service started to go down. Apart from restaurants now taking way too long to deliver the food (and often arriving cold) the customer service started to go down. For instance, I ordered food on the app, and KFC took over an hour to confirm the order, meanwhile the app would not let me cancel the order, I tried calling customer service and use the online chat both in vain. Almost midnight after more than two hours that I’ve ordered the food (and I’ve already eaten something else) KFC delivery knocked in my door, with the cold food demanding to be paid. Nobody in Jumia to handle the situation that late, so I had to pay.
Problems in creating an account!!
Creating an account should not save details until it is submitted!!!! It picked up my email address even though I hadnt finished creating the account and them when I submitted it said my email was in use!!!! How can that be!!!! It needs to be sorted!!! Also it should have an option to order as a guest and not necessarily have to open an account!! But I got instant feedback and that was great!! Appreciated the call.
Also, the options for location is not correct. Bomas of Kenya located on Forest Edge road and should not be put tgether with KWS on langata Road!!! Galleria should be an option and these 2 areas are known to be in Karen and not langata!!!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.