Virtual Conversations™ in Multiple Sclerosis
"Taking Control of My Therapy"
Join an interactive group session with experienced virtual patients. These friendly and informative characters are eager to share their stories of successfully coping with multiple sclerosis, and happily respond to your input as you steer the conversation to the topics that you feel are most important.
This innovative interactive group-session is brought to you by the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC), the largest multi-disciplinary organization of healthcare professionals specializing in multiple sclerosis with the goal of providing comprehensive MS care.
Virtual Conversations in MS was developed with a faculty of clinical experts in MS and insights from people successfully living with MS.
This MS patient resource is the first in a series developed by the CMSC and Syandus to support the multiple sclerosis community. If you enjoyed this app, please lets us know and we will build more!
About Virtual Conversations:
• Absolutely FREE – no cost to download, no in-app purchases
• Completely private – no special account required and no integrated advertising
• All content based on input from healthcare professionals and actual MS patients
• Designed specifically to help newly diagnosed patients learn how to cope with MS
• Provides a comforting, safe and friendly atmosphere to learn about multiple sclerosis and MS management at your own pace
• Simple, one touch interaction throughout the app
• You are in control. Select the topics to discuss and the course the conversations follow - characters respond dynamically to your input
• Covers many common issues important for people living with MS, including:
- What MS is and how relapses occur
- How to talk to your doctor about MS
- Ways that MS symptoms can manifest themselves
- Your rights and responsibilities as an MS patient
- Tips to get the most out of visits to your doctor
- How to find resources to help you cope when you feel overwhelmed
- What to do if you feel your DMT is not working
- Planning for a healthy pregnancy after diagnosis
- How to manage MS symptoms and reduce flare-ups
- MS medications and how they work
- Tips for dealing with regular injections
- How to keep up with your MS treatment regimen
- What to do if you make a mistake or miss a dose of your medicine
- Strategies for managing MS over the course of a long and productive life
• Helpful lists, diagrams and interactive images illustrate key discussion points
• Many visual aids are available via email upon your request
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Go to http://MyALIVEMed.com/Support
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Improved graphical performance
• Minor content edits
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Syandus Inc.
- 151.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 Syandus Inc. and CMSC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.