Rated number one in the "Top 10 Women's Health Apps for iOS" on Healthtap.com. Over 1.9 million Period Tracker Plus Ovulation users and counting.
"Kinda creepy how accurate. Like it's bluetoothed to my uterus" - Janinne Suarez
Period Tracker Plus Ovulation is exactly what you need to be in the know of how long you're cycles last, when your next one should start, plus more. Includes colored themes, the amazing game "Cotton Plop" and as a bonus, POPSUGAR integration. Sends reminders of your next period and fertile window. Includes support for Apple HealthKit by synchronizing your menstruation, spotting, cervical mucus quality, basal body temperature, weight and intercourse information. Full support for dark mode.
Period Tracker Plus Ovulation tracks all of the following items:
• Basal Body Temperature • Breakouts • Breast tenderness • Cervical mucus quality • Cycle day • Cramp intensity • Exercise • Intimacy• Migraines • Orgasm • OB/GYN checkups • Period duration and intensity • Pregnancy test results • Sleep patterns • Spotting • Stressors • Vitamin regime • Weight changes • Five additional customizable items
Terms of Service
What’s new in version 10.46
1. A few bug fixes.
1. Enhanced affirmation sharing for Instagram.
2. A Bug fix when editing your profile image while using iOS 12.
1. For editing notes, the "Clear" button will now ask, before it erases the notes field.
1. Improved sharing for affirmations, articles and tell a friend.
2. When viewing your data by type, there is now a "Export" button in the upper right hand corner to send this data as an email.
3. When viewing your data as "Intercourse" or "Cervical Mucus Quality" it will now display the value you selected.
1. 116 new affirmations.
1. Fixed a crash in the "All Entries" screen, when using the search feature and then tapping on the "search" button on the keyboard.
2. Adjusted the left and right margins for articles.
1. 49 new affirmations.
1. 44 new affirmations.
1. You can now share affirmations to Instagram as a picture.
1. You can now share affirmations as an Instagram story with a bonus bunny sticker.
2. You can now share affirmations as a Facebook story with a bonus bunny sticker.
1. You can now share affirmations directly to Snapchat along with a bonus bunny sticker.
1. You can now tap on the "No Data - Cycle Day #" table row underneath the calendar and it will create a journal entry.
1. Full support for iOS 13. This includes dark mode!
2. Bug fix for Apple Health synchronization.
3. 295 new affirmations.
1. Crash fix for users using iOS 13 beta.
1. New flow for setup wizard for first time users.
1. New setup wizard animation for first time users.
1. Support for Accessibility.
1. Bug fixes.
1. Updated the contacts feature. You can now contact us via Instagram and Snapchat. Tap on "More" tab and then "Contact" in the settings area.
2. 37 new affirmations.
1. 156 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix for the calendar navigation bar for 4" devices using the Russian language.
1. Tapping on an article push notification now navigates you to the "Articles" tab when the app is launched.
1. Bug fix for "Restore Purchases" functionality.
1. The profile picture now displays on your calendar
2. You now have the option to display your profile picture as your Snapchat Bitmoji Avatar. Just login into Snapchat in the profile settings.
1. Subscription support.
1. 33 new affirmations.
2. Your profile image now displays on the Articles and More tab.
1. Bug fixes.
1. 95 new affirmations.
2. New notification setting. Allows you to turn on/off new article notifications.
3. Bug fixes.
1. 70 new affirmations.
2. Bug fixes.
1. 100 new affirmations.
2. New enhanced notifications.
1. 247 new affirmations.
2. When creating a journal entry using the non-premium version of the app. A migraine and stress entry would be created randomly.
1. 60 new affirmations.
2. The user interface know displays all the items you can track. Some items are disabled unless upgrading to the premium version.
3. New user interface for notifications settings.
4. Bug fixes.
1. 130 new affirmations.
2. Bug fix for custom items showing the wrong number in the "Data" tab for the premium version of Period Tracker Plus.
1. Fixed a random crash for users using passcode with Face ID for iPhone X.
1. You now have the option to disable the "Are you starting a new Period?" alert message when using the period flow slider when creating or editing a journal entry.
Go to "Settings" tab, then tap on "Journal", then tap on "Period Cycle".
1. More sharing options for affirmations.
2. 206 new affirmations.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Shane McLean
- 104.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- Period Plus Premium USD 39.99
- Period Plus Premium USD 1.49
- Period Plus Premium USD 9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.