Sweet for ArcGIS allows you to take your configured Sweet for ArcGIS apps and templates offline and out into the field. This is a companion application to Sweet for ArcGIS and will work with both ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise.
To take your apps offline, you will need to ensure they are enabled for offline workflows.
This app will allow you to take the Phase 1 Habitat Survey application made available by Esri UK offline.
• Take apps configured for offline workflows out into the field
• Sync data you have collected when you have connection
• Take multiple areas offline
• Use your devices GPS to find your location in the field
• Use with an ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Enterprise account
This app requires:
• ArcGIS named user
• Sweet for ArcGIS Builder or Data Editor User Licence
• Phase 1 Habitat Licence.
This can include trial licences.
Devices with resolutions above 576px. The device must have support for WebGL.
Please note Sweet for ArcGIS is not optimised for use on mobile phones and therefore they are not recommended devices due to the screen size needed for digitising data.
For more information on Sweet for ArcGIS please see our website.
This is a hotfix release with mostly bug fixes. Users can also see an improved UI.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ESRI (UK) Ltd
- 234.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2015 ESRI (UK) Limited