360ed Alphabet AR is an educational and interactive Augmented Reality app for children to explore the English alphabet and example words with life-like, animated 4D objects from the real world.
- Interactive 4D models with realistic textures
- Tap the 4D models for their animations!
- Rotate and zoom the models to explore furthermore
- Offline use once the app is activated
- Listen and practice correct pronunciation (8 languages)
- Test content with “Learn and Play” section
Benefits to Learning:
- Helps visualize the world around us
- Helps children to learn the English Alphabet in different languages
- Encourages inquiry and self-learning
- Helps parents for home tutoring with their children
How to Use:
1. Download the app
2. Scan the QR Code (part of the 360ED Alphabet Box) to activate the app
3. Bring 360ED Alphabet cards and see characters pop out
4. Tap the characters to see them in action
1. Enter 3D-AR section.
2. Scan the cards with mobile device within [15cm - 30cm] for 3D models.
3. Press the ‘Speaker’ icon to pop-up pronunciation buttons.
4. Listen and practice pronunciation of the words in different languages.
5. Press the ‘Camera’ icon to take a picture with 4D models.
Learn and Play
1. Enter ‘Learn and Play’ section.
2. Learn by matching words and its correct spelling.
3. Choose the correct answer among the three choices
4. Collect five stars to receive a golden trophy!
Improve performance and minor bugs fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.