Cider is an excellent development tool that allows creators and developers to build Bluetooth-enabled applications across multiple platforms. Developers can craft great user experiences by directing their users to Cider and launching their own webpages.
• Scan Bluetooth devices with or without filters
• Connect to a selected Bluetooth device
• Get device information such as UUID, MAC address, etc.
• List available Bluetooth services & characteristics
• Be able to read, write and notify Bluetooth characteristics
Moreover, Cider also includes the following added features:
• See the Bluetooth signal strength from nearby devices
• Two fingers double tap anywhere to view console panel and logs
• Customizable homepage
• Add shortcut to home screen
• Add favourite in Share Sheet from Safari or other apps
• More features are coming!
A must have tool for developers, hobbyists who are passionate about Bluetooth technology and IoT.
- Added JSBridge support.
- Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Studio Perle Inc
- 17.5 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Pearl Studios
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.