*** REACHED ***
* TOP #20 TRAVEL APPS in the United Kingdom (all Virtual 3D Tours about Hadrian's Wall)
* TOP #50 ENTERTAINMENT APPS in the United Kingdom
* TOP #100 ENTERTAINMENT APPS in 72 countries including: the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, France and Italy (all Virtual 3D Tours about Hadrian's Wall)
Read what the critics are saying about
* ...perfect mix between entertainment and education in the same time... BestNewEduApps *
* ... have fun and learn about the Roman Army greatest fortification system... Best iOS Apps Magazine*
Virtual Heritage presents Lite Version of the "Hadrian's Wall. Brunton Turret", second Virtual 3D Tour over the most interesting places along the Hadrian's Wall. Brunton Turret (also known as Turret 26B) is one of the best preserved turrets on the line of Hadrian's Wall. It is located east from Roman Cilurnum fort in Chesters, and west from the Onnum fort in Haltonchesters. It was built by soldiers from the ninth cohort of the Twentieth Victorious Valerian Legion (legio XX Valeria Victrix) in 123 AD.
"Brunton Turret" app is powered by Unreal Engine technology and is an awesome new way to experience Hadrian's Wall, one of the wonders of the ancient world. By using Epic Games' award-winning, most advanced game engine, viewers can freely visit this 3D reconstructed monument in their own pace in engaging and educating way.
Hadrian's Wall is the most important monument built by Roman army in Britain and was the most heavily fortified border in the Roman Empire. Roman emperor Hadrian came to Britain in 122 AD and ordered the construction of the most ambitious fortifications ever built by Romans - a 120 kilometers long defensive wall across the entire country with front ditch, Military Way and imposing earthwork called the Vallum. For almost 300 years, Hadrian's Wall was the Roman Empire most imposing frontier.
"Hadrian's Wall. Brunton Turret" app is a real-time virtual tour over 3D reconstruction of the turret and adjoining stretches of the Wall as it may looked like in 165 AD. If you want to feel like one of the roman soldiers from ala Augusta ob virtutem appellata quingenaria ( auxiliary cavalry unit ) patrolling the Wall, this app is for You.
* Powered by Unreal Engine
* Detailed 3D reconstruction of Brunton Turret based on latest archaeological excavations
* Fully narrated guided Virtual 3D Tour of one of the turrets built by legio XX Valeria Victrix
* Great for kids as supplementary history lesson (no Ads, no In-App Purchases) Just let Your child explore our 3D reconstruction as any other FPS game level
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.