Hardness Conversion is a simple app for converting between popular scales used to measure the hardness of non-austenitic steels. It is in conformance to ASTM E140-07.
- Convert between popular Rockwell, Vickers and Knoop hardness scales.
- HRC (Rockwell C Hardness Number 150 kgf)
- HV (Vickers Hardness Number)
- HBS (10-mm Standard Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HBW (10-mm Carbide Ball, 3000-kgf)
- HK (Knoop Hardness, Number 500-gf and Over)
- HRA (A Scale, 60-kgf)
- HRD (D Scale, 100-kgf)
- HR 15-N (15-N Scale, 15-kgf)
- HR 30-N (30-N Scale, 30-kgf)
- HR 45-N (45-N Scale, 45-kgf)
- Scleroscope Hardness Number
This app was developed by ITAMCO, please visit http://www.itamco.com for more information.
Conversion for Rockwell B Hardness Range, Nickel, High-Nickel Alloys, Cartridge Brass, Austenitic Stainless Steel Plate in Annealed Condition, Austenitic Stainless Steel Sheet, Copper, Alloyed White Irons, and Wrought Aluminum Products.
minor bug fixes
updated layout and graphics
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.