PTSD Coach was designed for those who have, or may have, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD). This app provides you with education about PTSD, information about professional care, a self-assessment for PTSD, opportunities to find support, and tools that can help you manage the stresses of daily life with PTSD. Tools range from relaxation skills and positive self-talk to anger management and other common self-help strategies. You can customize tools based on your preferences and can integrate your own contacts, photos, and music. This app can be used by people who are in treatment as well as those who are not.
PTSD Coach was created by VA’s National Center for PTSD and DoD’s National Center for Telehealth & Technology.
* New feature: A self-guided safety plan for suicide prevention is now available from the lateral menu. The safety plan form adheres to the US Department of Veterans Affairs format.
* Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- US Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
- 150.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2011 US Department of Veterans Affairs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.