11 Civilizations, 34 Heroes, Real Warfare
From the depths of obscurity to the peaks of legend, you will be the author of your civilization's history. Will you launch epic wars and conquer the entire world? Or rise up as a virtuous leader renowned for your sagacity? Will you set off to explore the unknown as a pioneer? Or dedicate yourself to helping your own people?
Only time will tell...
Battles are not pre-calculated but happen in real time on the map. Anyone can join or leave a battle at any time, allowing true RTS gameplay. See an ally being attacked right in your backyard? Send some troops to help your buddy out, or launch a surprise counterattack on the attacker’s city.
#Seamless World Map#
All in-game action takes place on a single, enormous map inhabited by players and NPC characters. No isolated bases or separate battle screens. Never before seen on mobile “infinite zoom” feature allows you to transition freely between the world view and individual cities or barbarian outposts. Map features include natural obstructions such as rivers and mountain ranges and strategic passes that must be captured to gain entrance to neighboring regions.
#Eleven Unique Civilizations#
Choose one of 11 historical civilizations (more to come!) and guide your civilization from a lone clan into a great power. Each civilization has its own architecture, unique units, and special advantages.
#Exploration & Investigation#
The world of Rise of Kingdoms is covered in thick fog. Dispatch scouts to explore this mysterious land and uncover the hidden treasure within. Investigate lost temples, barbarian fortresses, mysterious caves, and tribal villages, gather intelligence on your enemies, and prepare yourself for the ultimate clash!
#Unrestricted Troop Movements#
New orders can be issued to troops at any time, offering limitless strategic possibilities. Launch a feint at an enemy city, then circle back and meet up with your alliance army to capture a pass. Dispatch troops to collect lumber from a nearby forest and have them pick off a few barbarian clans along the way. Forces can also be split up between multiple commanders so that you can engage in multiple actions simultaneously.
Full set of alliance features allow players to help one another: alliance chat with built-in translation function, officer roles, map indicators to coordinate strategies, and more! Alliances can expand their territory to gain resources, capture mountain passes and barbarian outposts to strengthen their position, and work together to unlock group achievements.
#Conquer the Kingdom#
Fight alongside your alliance to take control of this vast kingdom. Clash with other players and use superior tactics to emerge victorious in a MMO strategy battle royale. Rise to the top and you and your civilization will be written down in your kingdom’s history!
Call upon dozens of historical figures who will serve as your trustworthy commanders, from Julius Caesar and Sun Tzu to Joan of Arc and Kusunoki Masashige. Level up your commanders by defeating barbarians and sending them into battles, then upgrade their abilities using an RPG style talent tree and skill system.
*Infinite Zoom--never before seen on mobile!
*Civilization Specific Cities
*3D Character Models
1. New Valentines events: "Sweet Valentine's" (Will go live within 2 weeks after the update)
Valentine's Day is almost here, and we've prepared plenty of exciting holiday events for you!
Some of the events are as follows:
- Moments of Love: Unforgettable moments of love. Complete quests to earn abundant rewards!
- Rising in Love: Get Love Letters by collecting resources in your city, gathering resources on the map, and defeating barbarians. You can use them in the "Vow of Roses" event.
- Vow of Roses: Send Love Letters and level up Vow of Roses for the alliance. Get Teddy Bears, Roses and so much more!
- Gift Showers: Use Teddy Bears and Roses to exchange for gifts.
- Race Against Time: Kill barbarians and prove your mettle!
Get ready for an all new event: "Gifts of Affection". You get to send presents to other Governors!
2. Shadow Legion Improvements
Based on feedback, a lot of Governors found the process of unlocking difficulty levels for the Shadow Legion a bit complex, in addition to being unable to view the Battle Log after the invasion. We made more improvements to the Shadow Legion event:
1) Adjusted the difficulty levels and skills of the Shadow Legion, and increased the strength of elite Shadow Legions.
2) Alliance leaders and Governors can set the challenge difficulty for the alliance before the start of an invasion. Once an alliance completes the current difficulty level, a higher difficulty level will be automatically unlocked for the next event. Governors will no longer need to defeat Dark Fortresses to unlock difficulties.
3) Removed individual rank rewards and rank rewards. Added alliance rank rewards and rank rewards.
4) Adjusted the Points required for individuals and alliances to earn event rewards.
5) Shortened the time gap between waves of Shadow Legion. Governors will now be at a higher risk of being surrounded and attacked by Shadow Legion.
6) After the invasion ends, alliance members can continue to view the Battle Log.
3. "Ceroli Assault" Improvements
Based on Governor feedback, the preparation time for this event was a tad long, and the difficulty of bosses did not properly match their rewards. We made the following improvements to "Ceroli Assault":
1) Increased the minimum Power requirement for the events with high difficulties.
2) Further balanced the difficulty of Bosses and their rewards.
3) The Preparing Time has been reduced by 30 seconds, now you don't have to wait as long.
And that's not all, bosses will possess brand new skill effects during Valentine's.
4. Other optimizations
1) All barbarians garrisoned inside Holy Sites and the Lost Temple have become stronger.
2) Some equipment can now be manually Recycled directly inside the inventory.
3) Increased the maximum VIP level to 17.
4) The Governor character management panel will now sort by Power, this should make it easier for Governors to find characters.
5) Added a notification for when Hospital Capacity is almost at full. Now Governors will have a better idea of the status of their Hospital Capacity, and hopefully be able to prevent troop deaths in advance.
6) During the Ark of Osiris, troops will hold position after a battle, they will not automatically return to City.
7) Updated the game FAQ for Governors.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bugs, consuming beginner teleport instead of territorial teleport
I am building an account for jumping to new born kingdom. During my progress, I carefully selected my territorial teleport to move within the map, but instead of consuming territorial teleport, the game consuming my one last beginner teleport and made me stuck in my second kingdom and ruined my plan.
I have contacted customer service, but he/she kept telling me that I used all of my beginner teleport. The customer service didn’t carefully solve my problem, instead suggested me to purchase the immigrant passport which doesn’t fix my problem but misleading. I tried to contact other ways of customer support but still no respond
Developer Response ,
Greetings Governor, please note that beginner teleport only exists in characters below level 8 that are created within 10 days. It is distributed for new players by our system and you can't get it anymore.
Please note that if you have beginner teleport and you want to use teleport, it will be used firstly. Other teleport will be used after you use the beginner teleport.
About your issue, please contact us via FB (@riseofkingdomsgame) or in-game support and provide your account information and then we will apply to send you a beginner teleport if your character is below level 8 that are created within 10 days. Thank you. GM-Annie
One more Builder!
I’m really enjoy the Game, but I wish you will add more Builder soon. And one more thing, I really want you to Add The Khmer Empire in this Amazing Game so much. You know, When We look into the Past History, The Khmer Empire, that now is known as Cambodia 🇰🇭, is the 2nd Powerful Empire after THE Chinese Empire! There are a lot of Powerful commanders that I will suggest you to add in The Khmer Empire such King Jeyvarman 2 (Epic: Nuker, Siege),King Jeyvarman 7(Legendary: Leader,Nuker, Siege), Queen Intraktevy (Rare: Gathering and Support), King Ponheayat (Rare: Defender, Infantry)! PLEASE I BEG YOU TO ADD “THE KHMER EMPIRE” to this GREAT GAME!!! 🙏🙏🙏
Developer Response ,
Hi governor, thanks for your so kind words. Our goal is to make the game better and better and we believe all your wishes will become true. We got all your words.
The game itself is good! But if u can at civilians who is going to live in the city and we need to feed them food. More, those guys travel around the alliance territory or can do business in other territory who is our partner alliance. This would be great! ( if u can make them to work by themselves like realistic civilian or like isekai anime)
- LilithGame Co., Ltd
- 827.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kanuri, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Lilith Games © 2013 - 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 120 Gem Pack USD 0.99
- 250 Gem Pack USD 1.99
- 650 Gem Pack USD 4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.