The Swallow ID app helps students and patients learn and professionals teach normal swallowing structure. The app features lateral, posterior and superior views. Animated anatomical illustrations, structure identification and a video for each view help patients and students learn.
- Structure ID by touching the part on screen, animation and video for the lateral, posterior and superior views.
- Zoom and pan all animations and structure ID.
- MBS video for posterior and lateral view, FEES video for top view.
- Drawing Whiteboard feature: Freeform lines in red, blue, green or black hue. Draw and place text directly on active animation and video. Screenshot whiteboard direct to Photos App for easy email and printing.
- All zoom and pan views include an easy reset button.
- Includes a unique pharynx (posterior) view of the swallowing process.
The Swallow ID app makes learning swallowing structure identification easy. See example screen shots below. Get the app today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.