For all your plans!
Appointments and to-dos, meetings and deadlines, birthdays and dates - make the most of your time with Calendar 366!
Anything a calendar can do... Calendar 366 can do better - and all of its functions can be adjusted easily and intuitively.
A dentist appointment is not a friend’s wedding, and your calendar should know the difference.
How and how often do you want to be reminded about what’s important?
Create a calendar that matches your preferences and priorities.
Pick your preferences – year or month, week or day, list or agenda, from light red to dark to darkest blue...
Create your dates by natural text input, for example:
"Meeting tomorrow 10am Melrose Ave /work", or "Sauna! next Sunday 3pm -360", or simply "time to read tomorrow" – any way you like it.
Easily find and change events and reminders, repeat them, add attachments* and create notes without any hassle.
Sync documents and attachments easily with all devices via iCloud*.
Easily send, accept or decline invitations.
Find a location on the go: simply search, save, and open in Apple, Google maps, HERE WeGo, Waze or maps.me.
Find your events via Spotlight. Organise your events & to-dos with Calendar Sets...
See all that’s important today with the Calendar 366 Today widget.
Of course, Calendar 366 also works on the Apple Watch - giving you your complete calendar overview on your wrist.
Simply use voice input to create new events or reminders.
MAIN FEATURES AT A GLANCE
• Apple Watch app (iPhone)
• Apple Watch Complications: Modular (Small & Large), Utilitarian (Small, Small Flat & Large) & Circular, Extra Large, Graphic (Corner, Bezel, Circular, Rectangular)
• Siri Watch Face support
• Siri Shortcuts support
• All events and reminders at a glance
• 8 views, 9 themes
• Spotlight integration
• Calendar Sets
• Custom colors for events and reminders
• Custom font sizes
• Location-based reminders
• Travel Time Support (Calculate travel times by car, on foot)
• Rich Notifications (Snooze..., Complete)
• Share your events and reminders via Mail, WhatsApp, Messages, Signal etc...
• Key Commands for external keyboards
• Easy, intuitive creation, copying and moving of appointments and reminders by drag & drop
• Easily invite attendees and manage invitations
• No pre-requisite setup (All iOS supported calendar services available: iCloud, Google, Exchange, Outlook, CalDAV)
• Compatible on all Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac)
• Add or modify calendars and lists
• All views optimized for portrait or landscape
• Time zone support
• English, German, French, Japanese, Italien, Polish, Chinese, Dutch
• Complex repeating rules
• Week numbers
• Complete reminders with a tip
• Super Retina support
Questions and Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org, @nspektorapps, https://nspektor.com/support
*Calendar 366 or Calendar 366 II for macOS & iCloud account required
Ongoing improvements and bug-fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
simple & easy but....
korean language plz~
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vincent Miethe
- 42.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2022 n.spektor
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version ￦9,900
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.