High-performance manual camera that takes photos by tapping anywhere on the screen.
Functions are concentrated at the bottom of the screen, so it's easy to operate, even on large devices. There isn't even a shutter-release button, so your device can be held comfortably while taking photos.
A simple user interface with high-performance functionality where the photo library and settings can be accessed with a swipe.
- Supports photo resolution of 4032×3024 for iPhone 6s and later models. (Please set the Maximum Resolution to "Highest Quality")
- Supports Live Photos. (Live Photos compatible Models)
- Supports RAW format. (RAW compatible Models)
- Plentiful image correcting and filter effect functionality using Adobe Creative Cloud. (The image editor may be deleted in a future version due to Adobe's end of support.)
- Manual operation of almost all functions, including focus, exposure and white balance etc.
- Option to store white balance settings as presets
- Works with telescopic, wide-angle and dual lenses
- Video recording with frame ratio adjustment functionality.
- Browse the photo library, and zoom in on images and videos to see detail.
- Anti-shake correction functionality.
- Grid display to aid photo composition.
- Spirit level function for both landscape and portrait photos.
- Light adjustment functionality.
- Display image's Exif information.
- Add location information and copyright information to Exif metadata.
- Changed supported OS to iOS 13 or higher.
- The Depth Map shooting function has been deleted.
평가 및 리뷰모두 보기
problems with iphone se
in fact Iphone se supports live photos,and i can take live photos just now. but the live photos mode change button in iphone se’s camera rx is not activated... please reslove this problem.. and i want to know what the mode-change botton ‘w’, ‘T’ mean. i guess ‘w’ means wide mode.. but i don’t guess the meaning of button ‘T’ answer please
Easy to use
dual mode crash
dual mode crash on iPhone 7+
가족 공유를 설정하면 최대 6명의 가족 구성원이 이 앱을 사용할 수 있습니다.